News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: coolman2443"Alright. Shall we go locate Lord Eliwood?" Lucius asked the group in the room.
"Yes, it seems like that would do." Tezuka replies.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

NasomiXIV

"Who the hell is Lord Eliwood? I just joined the group, and to an extent, existence!"
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dark

((Raven, Markus, and Fenroch are in the bar with Tom. The rest of the group, including Lucius, Eliwood, and Tezuka are in a different place.))
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

NasomiXIV

(oh.)

"Sorry. Just something in my head."
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

(We will just ignore Tom speaking of Eliwood.)

Raven ignores Tom, and just sips on his water.

---

Lucius gets ready to talk to Eliwood.

"Tezuka, Jacob, Asmund, are you coming?"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

"Yeah." Asmund replies, standing up and dusting his pants.

___

Markus sighs. "Anyone want dinner?"

Dark

Tezuka Yamikami

Quote from: coolman2443(We will just ignore Tom speaking of Eliwood.)

Raven ignores Tom, and just sips on his water.

---

Lucius gets ready to talk to Eliwood.

"Tezuka, Jacob, Asmund, are you coming?"
"Yeah, I'll come as well." Tezuka replied.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Dino

Markus shrugs. "Your loss." he says, before turning to the bartender. "What's on the menu tonight?"

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus shrugs. "Your loss." he says, before turning to the bartender. "What's on the menu tonight?"
"We have some mutton, chicken, pork, venison, and beef." The bartender says, "for the beef, tell me which part you want cut."

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Yeah, I'll come as well." Tezuka replied.
"Alright then... Asmund, Jacob? Are you going to stay?" Lucius asks.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: jji10dinoMarkus shrugs. "Your loss." he says, before turning to the bartender. "What's on the menu tonight?"
"We have some mutton, chicken, pork, venison, and beef." The bartender says, "for the beef, tell me which part you want cut."

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Yeah, I'll come as well." Tezuka replied.
"Alright then... Asmund, Jacob? Are you going to stay?" Lucius asks.
"I think I'll stay a while longer."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

"I'll have the mutton." Markus replies.

Asmund frowns. "I did say i was coming along."

Dark

Fen also ignores Tom. He tunes out Markus's ordering and listens to see if there's any interesting chatter going on in the bar.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"I'll have the mutton." Markus replies.
"I'll take some venison." Raven said.

Quote from: DarkfireFen also ignores Tom. He tunes out Markus's ordering and listens to see if there's any interesting chatter going on in the bar.
Fenroch tunes out everyone to hear some of the chatter going about the bar. Surprisingly, despite it being almost empty, there still is a conversaiton going about.

"...It was wierd. Walking corpses, giant spiders... makes my skin crawl."

"What do you think is going on?"

"I have no clue,,, I just hope Lord Eliwood can protect the people well enough. Rumors have it that these creatures are a threat to behold. And that last encounter in town surely shows that these beasts are no pushover."

"Didn't he need help from a mercenary group? If the Pheraean Knights are having a tough time dealing with them, I am worried that these creatures might end up destroying the city."

Fenroch is soon interupted by the innkeeper. "And what would you like sir?"

---

"Alright. Come along."

Asmund, Tezuka, and Lucius begin to walk away from the room. Asmund notices a figure quickly walk out of a room.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund pretends to go after them before quickly (and preferably sneakily) investigating the figure.

___

Markus waits in anticipation for his meal, taking eager sips of his ale every minute or so.

Dark

"Nothing for me," Fen says, waving the barkeep off.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintances," Rodan says to Shawn and Mangs.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund pretends to go after them before quickly (and preferably sneakily) investigating the figure.

___

Markus waits in anticipation for his meal, taking eager sips of his ale every minute or so.

Asmund watches as the duo wander off, and Asmund chases the figure down.

Upon catching up, he notices its... Verdun?

---

Markus would be eating, but Fenroch is taking his time.

Quote from: Darkfire"Nothing for me," Fen says, waving the barkeep off.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintances," Rodan says to Shawn and Mangs.

And with that, The bartender begins to work on Raven and Markus's food.

---

"And it is a pleasure to make acquantices with you Rodan." Mangs replied, "We were talking about some of the people in our company, what we like about it, what we feel needs to be changed, and the usual conversations."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund frowns. "Where the heck are you going, Verdun?"

____

Markus glances around the tavern, studying everyone.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund frowns. "Where the heck are you going, Verdun?"

____

Markus glances around the tavern, studying everyone.

"I had some... unfinished buisness. I set out to this journey to acquire more knowledge, yet I am learning nothing new." Verdun dryly replied.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"I... see. Well, I'm not letting you leave!" Asmund replies.

*2.5D fighting game start*

Rekekka

"And what, see your friend suffer because he cannot do what he aspired to do when he was a child?" Verdun replied with anger, "You should know what knowledge is what I live and breathe! If I cannot aspire to be a great scholar just because I have to join your little ragtag bunch of friends, that will only make me suffer in the long run!"
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund glares at him. "Fine then. Go. I wasn't aware that knowledge was more important to you than the greater good."

Rekekka

"Asmund... knowledge can be used for the greater good. For instance, I know who this 'Raymond' is."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund's eyebrows raise as far as the eye can see. "Do tell."

Rekekka

"Well, you see, you already met him, talked to him, may even had a duel with him... Rebecca is quite fond of him too, always wanting to talk to him and make his day brighter."
"Go to Brazil."