News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG - Faressain

Started by Yeroc8, May 18, 2017, 05:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

Tapu Bulu was caught!

A wild Morelull appeared! (another repeat??? is there something wrong with this generator?)

Faressain

Prob. But I count Tapu Bulu as victoryRNG

Anyway, reroll.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

Faressain

Welp, Aqua Tails till 10% or lower, then catch it.

And I think you could Igglypuff>Jigglypuff since I think you forgot it.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Yeroc8

Rockruff was caught!

A wild Cinccino appeared!

Faressain