News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG - Beagel

Started by Yeroc8, May 18, 2017, 02:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

(oops I forgot the leech seed)

Ivysaur used Solar Beam.

Bronzor's HP went down to 62%! (including seed drain)

Bronzor used Confuse Ray.

Ivysaur is confused!

Ivysaur's HP went up to 78%! (from seed heal)

objecty

ONO I AM CONFUZED

I use Solar Beam again
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

(oops I forgot the leech seed)

Ivysaur used Solar Beam.

Bronzor's HP went down to 44%! (including seed drain)

Bronzor used Confuse Ray.

Ivysaur is already confused!

Ivysaur's HP went up to 80%! (from seed heal)

objecty

Thank you.

Yeroc8

Bronzor broke free and ran away!

A wild Wigglytuff appeared!

objecty

I cri because I spent so long on that bronzor
I leave the wigglytuff because its stoopid
Thank you.

Yeroc8

A wild Togetic appeared!

objecty

I use solar beam
also shouldn't ivysaur evolve today
Thank you.

Yeroc8

oh yes I forgot it was friday :P
wait a bit while i update everything please

objecty

Either way, still use Solar Beam
Thank you.

Yeroc8

Venusaur used Solar Beam.

Togetic's HP went down to 82%!

Togetic used Fairy Wind.

Venusaur's HP went down to 88%!

objecty

leech seed, then next turn solar beam
Thank you.