News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon 5FG - Trading

Started by Yeroc8, May 16, 2017, 03:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeroc8

This is where you trade.

Yeroc8

Faressain and TBGChildGamer, you might want to trade with each other now that you both have multiple Pokémon. Look at each other's files and see if you want anything they have.

Shpore

I want one of Fares' Tapu Bulus, but I don't have anything to trade for it.

Karanrimé

Quote from: ShporeI want one of Fares' Tapu Bulus, but I don't have anything to trade for it.
Plus it's currently on the line at a battle, and I doubt Fare will want to get something he only has one of.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

Karanrimé

Quote from: Yeroc8Fares caught another
We know.

[under construction]

;

Yeroc8

But it seemed like you were saying that he only had one so wouldn't want to trade it...

Karanrimé

Quote from: Yeroc8But it seemed like you were saying that he only had one so wouldn't want to trade it...
I assumed he would have one, in case I won that battle.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I could trade it, but well... Betting it may be a better idea for it since he can win it. Right?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Yeroc8

If you have a lot of really good Pokémon and someone else doesn't have many, you could always give them a few not as good ones. :)