News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

"Just so you know, if you follow me, I shall humiliate you to (SQUEAK) and back."
Sylvia ran past the sleeping guards and then looked for an exit.

objecty

"GUESS WHAT, GUARDS!?
I BROUGHT A BATTLEAXE TO YOUR GUN FIGHT!
WHICH MIGHT SOUND WORSE BUT IT'S NOT!"

She blocks and dodges as many of the bullets as she can. Naturally some hit, but she managed to kill some guards.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeSylvia uses Sing on this guard too. But it might miss.
If it misses, use Moonblast.
If it hits, get out of there.
The guard is distracted, and falls asleep.

The rest of the hallway becomes an all-out gunfight.

"Dang it, Big Bad, ya really done it now."
Mary Sue pulls out her handgun and begins firing.

click click.
"Argh!"
Mary Sue holsters the now-empty handgun, and charges at the other guards.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Kal decides to step out with his hands up and hope he doesn't get shot.

Rekekka

Takumi fires his Fujin Yumi at a guard, and Brandt charges with Ares.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Kal scraps his plan and decides to charge a guard with his pocket knife.

Karanrimé

I ready an explosive device of some sort, and throw it at the guards.

I use the hunting rifle to start firing at the guards once My nailgun is out of ammo.

Pearl activates her spear-gun mode, and starts mowing down a small area of guards, then impales another one.

Ice Bear throws his ax, and Jason goes total wolf as he leaps onto a helpless guard, who promptly falls on the floor.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoKal decides to step out with his hands up and hope he doesn't get shot.
The guards turn around, pointing their guns towards Kal.

"Get down, you idiot!"

Trendy tackles Kal as the guards begin firing.
Quote from: jji10dinoKal scraps his plan and decides to charge a guard with his pocket knife.
"What are you doing?!"

Luckily for Kal, it seems to work. The other guards are too focused on the rest of the group to worry about this now.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI ready an explosive device of some sort, and throw it at the guards.

I use the hunting rifle to start firing at the guards once My nailgun is out of ammo.

Pearl activates her spear-gun mode, and starts mowing down a small area of guards, then impales another one.

Ice Bear throws his ax, and Jason goes total wolf as he leaps onto a helpless guard, who promptly falls on the floor.
That works, but the guards stop firing, as...

...some chuckling can be heard coming from the floor.

"Did you really think that would be enough to stop me?"
Mr. Hadfield begins clapping.
"I will say, bravo! You certainly know your way around a good ambush."
Mary Sue raised her still-empty gun at Mr. Hadfield.
"B... but you jus... just..."
"Oh please. I have a building of over a thousand experiments weekly, you don't think they'd find some healing gene or something? Look."
And sure enough, the gash on Mr. Hadfield's neck had already slowed down to a trickle, as he stood up and brushed the dust off of himself.
"Now, where were we?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

"At the point where you were explaining how we were just little children who break your things. Well Look, Genius. You have done everything wrong, and you've tried your best to pin the blame on us. Sure, we've done things thoughtlessly, but that's because you've forced us to do so. And Look, I will never forgive you completely, but we can take a large step towards it if you just stop this experiment and let us free, as well as any of the other lives you've ruined.

Or, We could do it the hard way, which involves both of us dying.

Oh, and By the way, you've never told us about this."

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamer"At the point where you were explaining how we were just little children who break your things. Well Look, Genius. You have done everything wrong, and you've tried your best to pin the blame on us. Sure, we've done things thoughtlessly, but that's because you've forced us to do so. And Look, I will never forgive you completely, but we can take a large step towards it if you just stop this experiment and let us free, as well as any of the other lives you've ruined.

Or, We could do it the hard way, which involves both of us dying.

Oh, and By the way, you've never told us about this."
"Thank you. I've simply been trying to give you a way out of here, and none of you wanted to take it up."
Mr. Hadfield waves his hand, and the guards run off.
"Now, shall we leave?"
Mr. Hadfield begins walking down the hallway.

Karanrimé

"I have my own way out of here."

I trigger an explosive device, put it in my pocket, and tackle Mr. Hadfield.

"RUN!"

Ice Bear, and Pearl follow up on that request.

Jason runs towards me, takes the device out of my pocket, holds it tight against himself, and throws me at Ice Bear, ready to catch me.

The device explodes.

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thyme ran.

"We need to find some lighters.
In case he manages to survive the explosion, we need to light him on fire. I doubt he can regenerate when he's ashes."

(tyme, chat?)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

"I have a book of fire if that can work." Brandt says.

---

Jusqua continues to wander about the facility.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

"I don't care. I want that #@$$ dead. I've said All I want to say to him."

[under construction]

;

Shpore

Sylvia was (probably) near an exit.

objecty

"Fine by me, because I too want that <MEOW>ing <MEOW>. Preferably in the most painful way possible."
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamer"I have my own way out of here."

I trigger an explosive device, put it in my pocket, and tackle Mr. Hadfield.

"RUN!"

Ice Bear, and Pearl follow up on that request.

Jason runs towards me, takes the device out of my pocket, holds it tight against himself, and throws me at Ice Bear, ready to catch me.

The device explodes.
Trendy screamed into the distance as Jason ran off.

"JASON, NO!"

But it was too late. The device had gone off, turning the hallway into a flaming ball of ashes.

"Come on, we gotta run!"
Quote from: BeagelThyme ran.

"We need to find some lighters.
In case he manages to survive the explosion, we need to light him on fire. I doubt he can regenerate when he's ashes."

(tyme, chat?)
"I doubt he'll be surviving this."

As Mary Sue ran, the group could see the hallway becoming nothing more than a flaming pile of rubble.

From what could be made out, the blast took out a support beam, causing this floor and the floor above it to fall into the floor below.

The heavy girders creaked and groaned as they slid, causing more of the hallway to slowly collapse.

It was probably a good idea to keep running at this point, as it looked like the entire hall could simply fall apart at any moment.
Quote from: coolman2443Jusqua continues to wander about the facility.
Jusqua sees the large flaming hallway, as the floor cracks under his feet.

Best to run now.
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"I don't care. I want that #@$$ dead. I've said All I want to say to him."
Quote from: Beagel"Fine by me, because I too want that <MEOW>ing <MEOW>. Preferably in the most painful way possible."
Looks like the group's in agreement.
Quote from: ShporeSylvia was (probably) near an exit.
The group came to a large elevator, most likely used for transporting subjects.

"Get in, we need to move quickly."

Shpore

Sylvia ran into the elevator and tries to close it as fast as she could.

Rekekka

Jusqua bolts down the other direction, attempting to outrun the cracks.

Brandt rushes towards the elevator, not knowing that it is not the best way to get out of a fire. Takumi follows.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

I pull Brandt and Yakumi out of the elevator and find the nearest staircase.

Ice Bear and Pearl also look.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeSylvia ran into the elevator and tries to close it as fast as she could.
After everyone enters, Mary Sue begins passing out some small knives.

"Here. It's not the best, but it'll be something."
Quote from: coolman2443Jusqua bolts down the other direction, attempting to outrun the cracks.
Narrowly escaping the floor, Jusqua comes to the end of the hallway. The cracks stop.

This section must be reinforced differently than the rest, or at least on a different structure.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI pull Brandt and Yakumi out of the elevator and find the nearest staircase.

Ice Bear and Pearl also look.
We haven't gone anywhere yet, someone needs to press a button.

Preferably not one taking us back up into that mess.

Dino

Kal eats a random piece of bread near him, realizes life is boring and considers sudoku.

Karanrimé

I know we haven't gone anywhere, we need to take the stairs in event of fire. It says so right there.

I point at a sign to explain my position.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoKal eats a random piece of bread near him, realizes life is boring and considers sudoku.
Sudoku would probably not be wise, as there's much more honorable ways to go out at this time.

Although the bread tastes good, for random floor-bread.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI know we haven't gone anywhere, we need to take the stairs in event of fire. It says so right there.

I point at a sign to explain my position.
"I really don't think we can get to the stairs right now." Laura says, her claws still dripping with blood.
"Probably because there are none. That explosion took out a good chunk of the building."

Rekekka

"Alright... where to next?" Brandt asked.

---

Jusqua looks at the large crack going through the building.

"Man... that was a close one..." Jusqua muttered to himself. He gets up, and continues wandering the facility, hoping to find a way to get out of this mess.
"Go to Brazil."