News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

James quickly started levitating Talessa before she hit the ground.

"(Good, thanks.)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Metamon looks very confused, but does not attempt to ask anyone about what's going on.

Faressain

(What was with that swap?) Talessa asked, but Isabella seemed to go into direction away from Rotom.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

DownsGameClub

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerstill confused on the time
You're still at the high school.

Wednesday notices a few people running outside the house.  He runs quickly to them.

"(Oh my goodness, are you all okay?)"

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

objecty

"(I just assumed that it would be harder to levitate myself than to levitate you.)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Metamon transforms into an exact copy of Rotom and goes over towards him.

Shpore

Yeroc8

Shpore

Yeroc8

Metamon gets hurt from this, but now he is very angry.

Metamon uses Shadow Ball on Rotom.

Shpore

Yeroc8

Metamon turns back into his natural state and wanders around aimlessly.

DownsGameClub

Wednesday notices anoth explosion.

"HEY!  You all don't seem okay.  Need a little help?"

Faressain

(Weeeeeell, mom and dad's... uh... *examines a little* hurt.) Isabella stated...

Meanwhile at Nocturn's home, the Glaceon himself was preparing to go to job.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

DownsGameClub

"Oh goodness...  I could try to get help or something...  How bad are the injuries?"

Wednesday frantically thinks as he runs over to help.

TheTealWashableMarker

Idk what's even going on anymore lol. Should we say it's about midday?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Ah well, okay.

(Uh... They'll live, I think...) Isabella replied.

DownsGameClub

"Oh good.  Shall we carry them to the hospital?"

Faressain

(Oh... okay... But where?) Isabella asked Wednesday.

SpicyMeatball

Trey was talking to Chase over text.
'Really? So that's why you were gone before the new earths?'
'Yup. That place was a disaster, but I did meet some friends there, and a ghost'
'Where is it? I want to check it out. Maybe bring the place down. You know, casual stuff'
'Hmm, maybe look it up? And I'll go with you. I know my way around'
'Meet me at Central Park in 10'
Chase and Trey turned off their phones and headed towards central park.

Meanwhile, Zero was walking along the sidewalk with another Pokemon. They were talking a bit when Zero ran into Trey.
"Watch it, bub."
"Yo, OK, you ran into me. So [Bork] off."
".....Ayyy!" They said in unison, gesturing at each other with their paws.
"You're friends with my dad, right?"
Trey nodded. "He always tells me that we're very similar."
Trey looked at his watch, "[Bork] I gotta go. Ciao!" Trey briskly walked away.
"..What was that? Do you guys know each other?"
Zero nodded.
previously known as Floofy

DownsGameClub

"Ah...  Uh...  Let me check.  Can you set them down on a comfortable but firm surface?"

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

ev3commander

Name: Tom
Pokémon: Porygon-Z
Personality: like a porygon-z?
Appearance: like a porygon-z?
Other:
I have regrets.