News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

From The Ashes: Chapter 1 - Dawn

Started by Tymewalk, Apr 02, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

"But... but my parents! My friends! Were there any other survivors?" Thomas demands, helplessly.

Karanrimé

"I have no Idea," Cassandra states, uselessly, "But we can search for more!"
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamer"I have no Idea," Cassandra states, uselessly, "But we can search for more!"
Following up on this, Peter sets out towards the rubble.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Dark

Vincent follows less uncertainly.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoThomas uncertainly follows.
Quote from: DarkfireVincent follows less uncertainly.
Peter leads rather uncertainly.

The group comes to a large slab of concrete.

"Guys, help me lift this, maybe there's something we can use under here."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

Vincent raises an eyebrow. "That's the first thing you think of when you see a slab of concrete?"

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireVincent raises an eyebrow. "That's the first thing you think of when you see a slab of concrete?"
Peter glares back at Vincent.

"Well, nobody can fit under that. And what's wrong with doing a bit of scavenging?"

Dark

"Fine, fine," Vincent replies, shrugging his shotgun higher on his back and kneeling to lift the slab. "Ready?"

Karanrimé

Cassandra replies, and starts lifting.

She is unimpressed with herself until the others start helping, assuming they do.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: Darkfire"Fine, fine," Vincent replies, shrugging his shotgun higher on his back and kneeling to lift the slab. "Ready?"
"Ready. One... two..."

Dark

Dino

Thomas decides to help and goes over to the slab to lift.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireOn three, Vincent lifts.
Quote from: jji10dinoThomas decides to help and goes over to the slab to lift.

The three lift the slab up, and find...

Find Roll: 1d10 = 7

a slightly-crushed medical kit, and some water bottles. Looks like they're mostly OK though.

Dino

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino"So what are your names?"
"I'm Peter, and this is Vincent."

Dark

Vincent raises a hand in greeting.

Dino

Thomas nods in greeting to them both.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DarkfireVincent raises a hand in greeting.
Quote from: jji10dinoThomas nods in greeting to them both.
Greetings have commenced.

"Think there's anywhere else we should check before we get out of this place?"

Dino

Karanrimé

"Everywhere. We could really use some help."

[under construction]

;