News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon Liberation RPG

Started by CellularData, Sep 20, 2015, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Oh poop...

Don't ask, but this was basically what I thought was a good idea back in 2015.  It was not.  Please do not hate me.

And can this be closed?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

YKW I still want this to happen lol
I think it's a good idea xD
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

BEAGEL STOP IT

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS PLEASE

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27BEAGEL STOP IT

fine then I will steel yur original character
Thank you.

CellularData

Quote from: Beagel

yesssss oak is the actual cringiest thing in existence i was so glad this thread was hidden under pages of rpgs

and now its not

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27

yesssss oak is the actual cringiest thing in existence i was so glad this thread was hidden under pages of rpgs

and now its not
no yessssss oak is awesome
he is the much cooler quidu of 2015
Thank you.

CellularData

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Beagelfine then I will steel yur original character

and now its not
no yessssss oak is awesome
he is the much cooler quidu of 2015
i told thepearlycomplex about this

Shpore

CellularData

when i saw this bumped, i made an actual "hnnuuhhhnnhhhh" noise and it was loud

CellularData