News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

This Is The End [Post-Apocalyptic 7FG] [2/7]

Started by Karanrimé, Apr 27, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

This Is The End

THE PREFACE
This is sort of a combination of 2 RPGs that failed miserably, but I had neither of them in mind when I made this.

The Nuclear plant exploded recently, and nobody who is still alive knows who or what's out there. Most of the citizens either died or were turned into these monsters.

You and one other person have managed to survive the blast. Who is that other person? Is it even Human?

And how are you going to survive in a world where everything wants to kill you?

RULES:
The Game is put out into 3 main phases, where everything happens differently:
Habitat:
Within the Habitat is where things get built. This includes: Gardens, Housing, and defenses.
Exploration:
When a character or group of go out exploring, they seek to increase the area that you can see, and perhaps find useful land for you to use.
In Combat:
If you encounter any enemies while exploring, the group proceeds to fight the monster with their weapons, with actions being decided with d10s. This is with 1 being that you fail miserably and possibly hurt yourself, and 10 being you succeed so well that your enemies might just die right then and there.
You can be general about Where you explore, each character can explore 3 tiles in a turn.
Territories are not "Captured or uncaptured." They are "Explored or unexplored." If there's a high population of Mutants in a location, you'll have to fight your way through them to get the bonuses of the territory they're on.
You start with no materials and 2 food. If food runs out, those who can't be fed progressively get weaker and weaker, until they die.
Signups: you need 2, one for each person.

Name:
Gender [Preferred]:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Equipment [mostly basic for now, no RPG launchers or Miniguns]:
Other:

EXAMPLE CHARACTERS: [For use if you are too lazy to make your own, are Tymewalk and want to do CG/Trendy, or you just want to see how everything works.]

Name: ChildGamer
Race: Human
Appearance: Refer to profile image from basically anywhere
Personality: Likes things getting done fast, can lash out at times
Equipment: A Makeshift nailgun made with a NERF gun and nails
Other: Is me.

Name: Trendy Angst
Appearance: Refer to image that can be found on TBGs.
Personality: TYMEWALK PLS EXPALIN
Equipment: A drill
Other: Is "owned" by Tymewalk. Not literally, she is not a slave.

Name: GreyKit
Race: Cat
Appearance: A neutral Grey Cat.
Personality: Playful, likes to trick people.
Equipment: None. When you have weapons on your paws, why have any weapons?
Other: Is adorable.

Name: GrayKit
Race: Cat
Appearance: A neutral Gray Cat.
Personality: Playful, likes to trick people.
Equipment: None. When you have weapons on your paws, why have any weapons?
Other: Is adorable.

Please remember, only use characters that are other TBGers with their permission. I grant you permission to use me, If you are Tymewalk and put me With Trendy.

Reviews:

Stuff I realize I forgot earlier about start-game:
So, Right now your 2 characters are holed up in this small encampment they've built.
They have an income of 1 food per turn to feed both of them, and they together need 2.
Up to the north, there are some twisty metal thingies.
You can scavenge at those for equipment and other things.
You can also Explore tiles to reveal what's at the adjacent tiles.
Eventually, some monsters will show up at your camp, marked by a RED Exclamation point, with a number on them, marking how many monsters there are.
Or you can explore and find other survivors, marked by a GREEN Exclamation point with a number on it, marking how many survivors are there.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Name: Trebonth
Appearance: Trebonth is wearing broken chainmail, with the intact helmet. Has short brown hair and blue eyes, along with leather armor on himself.
Personality: Serious, strongly preferring stealth over full-out offensive. Pretty brave and when furious, forgets his fears.
Equipment: Dual Platinum Shortswords, his veil in shape of star, but other than that nothing.
Other: Thinks he was once reincarnated as female.

Name: John Trebonth (yeah, but I'm going to be his partner)
Race: Snivy (Pokemon)
Appearance: A shiny Snivy with some scars, broken glasses, a little burned and tattered scarf, with green eyes too. A little bigger than normal one too.
Personality: Explosive, hyperactive, inattentive (can't pay attention for too much time), yet lazy. Determined, creative and nerdy.
Equipment: A iron knife which acts like a sword to John, until he learns Grass-Type moves.
Other: His past is unknown... Is would-be-pokemon-me. And has Contary.

I pretty much considered Sakuya Izuyoi (her version without time manipulation), but then Self-Insert can do it without problems.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SpicyMeatball

Name: Sakura Fuji
Gender [Preferred]: F
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/7a/85/717a85e1f94cc3c402a4952acf15fa0f.jpg *and she's short
Personality: Resourceful, creative, witty
Equipment [mostly basic for now, no RPG launchers or Miniguns]: what about a handgun? if not then a large knife
Other: Was totally unprepared for the apocalypse

Name: Dante Freeman
Gender [Preferred]: M
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/f0/0f/fcf00f7f9ec7b67f7f1deb0c3107ed2a.jpg *minus the scarf
Personality: Social, puts others before himself. laid-back
Equipment [mostly basic for now, no RPG launchers or Miniguns]: hmmm....matches and a knife
Other: wasn't prepared for the apocalypse
previously known as Floofy

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Fare and I discussed on Discord that Fares could GM a game for me to play, and I decided I liked that.

With that, my characters:

Name: ChildGamer
Appearance: Refer to profile image from basically anywhere
Personality: Likes things getting done fast, can lash out at times
Equipment: A Makeshift nailgun made with a NERF gun and nails
Other: Is me.
Name: Trendy Angst
Appearance: Refer to image that can be found on TBGs.
Personality: TYMEWALK PLS EXPALIN
Equipment: A drill
Other: Is "owned" by Tymewalk. Not literally, she is not a slave.

[under construction]

;