News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Grey Area - Chapter 2: A Jog in the Fog

Started by Dino, Apr 10, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark

Sparrow continues on his path, paying no heed to the passersby.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Karanrimé

Jason starts walking towards the airport.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

Erin gets suspicious of those following her. From what she knows, no one should know about her powers. She's probably overreacting, no one would know about them. She's not being followed. They just all happen to be going the same way. Yeah. Nope, she's almost at the airport and none of them have left, she's definitely being followed by these guys. She picks up pace.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Dino

Wordweaver

Keep walking, take a slightly different route in case the other guy is tailing me.
As above, so below.

Tymewalk

Devin tries to catch up with his brother. Best not to let him know about this telepath business just yet, but if he can get him to the airport...

"Hey, Si- Sparrow, what's up?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dark

Sparrow turns at the sound of Devin's voice. "Hey, Devin." He says. "Nothing much. Just-" He pauses. "Just walking."

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireSparrow continues on his path, paying no heed to the passersby.
Head down, foot in front, other foot in front, other foot in front, rinse and repeat. Almost there.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason starts walking towards the airport.
Walking, walking, walking.

Quote from: frishyErin gets suspicious of those following her. From what she knows, no one should know about her powers. She's probably overreacting, no one would know about them. She's not being followed. They just all happen to be going the same way. Yeah. Nope, she's almost at the airport and none of them have left, she's definitely being followed by these guys. She picks up pace.
Erin starts walking much quicker, leaving the others in the dust.

Quote from: WordweaverKeep walking, take a slightly different route in case the other guy is tailing me.
Nathaniel takes a route the arrives at the airport a few minutes later but with no other people.

Quote from: TymewalkDevin tries to catch up with his brother. Best not to let him know about this telepath business just yet, but if he can get him to the airport...

"Hey, Si- Sparrow, what's up?"

Quote from: DarkfireSparrow turns at the sound of Devin's voice. "Hey, Devin." He says. "Nothing much. Just-" He pauses. "Just walking."

This happens.

---

You guys are all now at the airport (including Nathaniel, although he took longer).

Dark

Sparrow stops once at the airport and looks around for anything out of place. "So, Devin," he asks. "What are you up to?"

Karanrimé

Jason asks the desk attendant for "Booker Smith"

[under construction]

;

Dino

Tymewalk

Devin looks around.

"Oh, I just remembered, I'm here for a... flight. I'll see you later."

Devin quickly walks over to a separate desk, preferably out of earshot of Sparrow.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireSparrow stops once at the airport and looks around for anything out of place. "So, Devin," he asks. "What are you up to?"

Sparrow looks around but doesn't see anything out of place. Just the usual hundreds of people running here and there with bags of luggage etc etc.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason asks the desk attendant for "Booker Smith"
The desk attendant looks at him weirdly before looking up "Booker Smith". "No, there's no one of that name boarding any public jets. Maybe try a private jet at the airfield?"
Quote from: TymewalkDevin looks around.

"Oh, I just remembered, I'm here for a... flight. I'll see you later."

Devin quickly walks over to a separate desk, preferably out of earshot of Sparrow.
The desk attendant glances at Devin. "How can I help you?"

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Dark

Sparrow shrugs and heads out of the airport building.

Tymewalk

"Sure, I'm looking for a Booker Smith?"

Dino

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason does so.
Fortunately for Jason, there's only one private jet in the airfield and a staircase leading up to the entrance.
Quote from: DarkfireSparrow shrugs and heads out of the airport building.
The voice comes back. The private jet airfield...
Quote from: Tymewalk"Sure, I'm looking for a Booker Smith?"
"That's interesting, someone just asked after him as well. Anyway, I'd check the private jet airfield, there's no one of that name in any of the public jets."

Dark

Sparrow looks for the private jet airfield.

Karanrimé

Jason looks at the way to reach the Jet, then Pauses.

"Why am I doing this again?"

[under construction]

;

Dino

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino"That's interesting, someone just asked after him as well. Anyway, I'd check the private jet airfield, there's no one of that name in any of the public jets."
Well, all right, thanks.

Devin heads out to the private jet airfield, quietly and discretely. If someone's just asked for the same guy, there's a very big chance Devin could have a problem.

Dino

Quote from: DarkfireSparrow looks for the private jet airfield.
There's a sign to the private jet field. Looks like it'll be quite easy to get there.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason looks at the way to reach the Jet, then Pauses.

"Why am I doing this again?"
Jason feels a mental shrug. Your guess is as good as mine.
Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: jji10dino"That's interesting, someone just asked after him as well. Anyway, I'd check the private jet airfield, there's no one of that name in any of the public jets."
Well, all right, thanks.

Devin heads out to the private jet airfield, quietly and discretely. If someone's just asked for the same guy, there's a very big chance Devin could have a problem.
Devin arrives at the jet first. A man wearing a fairly formal looking white polo shirt is waiting on the stairs to the only jet on the private jet field. He looks to be in his late 30s to early 40s with brown hair.

Dark

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoDevin arrives at the jet first. A man wearing a fairly formal looking white polo shirt is waiting on the stairs to the only jet on the private jet field. He looks to be in his late 30s to early 40s with brown hair.
"Hello? Are you Booker Smith?"