News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

UNDERTALE (Faressain)

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, May 01, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Music

Legend has it that those who climb the mountain never return. (sorry I can't find the image version)

Music

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Ok, so Farry is my Nick, ok?

>INPUT FARRY

>OK
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Is the name INPUTF okay?

> Yes
> No

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

TheTealWashableMarker

(lol)

Is the name FARRY okay?

>Yes
>No

Faressain

TheTealWashableMarker

(I've updated the signup sheet, just to let you know. Please add that information if you want to.)

Faressain

Faressain

TheTealWashableMarker

Sorry, but what's a "Bracket and semi-hammer"?

Faressain