News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Quote from: fjisdfI'm back.  Again.  I have a million accounts here. (I'm james07/silas/uzi/whatever other accounts I had).  I would USE them again if I remembered their passwords -_-
Gosh, I used to be so cringy.
When I first joined these forums I was 7 years old using my james07 account.  I'm 12 now.  I can't believe this place is still active.
Welcome back to the TBGs!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Dino

Quote from: fjisdfI'm back.  Again.  I have a million accounts here. (I'm james07/silas/uzi/whatever other accounts I had).  I would USE them again if I remembered their passwords -_-
When I first joined these forums I was 7 years old using my james07 account.  I'm 12 now.  I can't believe this place is still active.
Hey! I remember your uzi account best lol.

RainbowWaffleWolf

Hai! I don't have a scratch account but I found the TBGs from a link on another website.

Dino

Quote from: RainbowWaffleWolfHai! I don't have a scratch account but I found the TBGs from a link on another website.
Welcome! Mind if I ask which website it was?

TheTealWashableMarker

Welcome back Uzi! I honestly thought you were kidding when you said you were 7 on one of the games o.O :P

Also, welcome RainbowWaffleWolf!

Believe it or not, Rainbow (you can tell me your preferred nickname if you like :P) isn't the most recently joined TBGer! It's some random dude called Pepsi xD
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerWelcome back Uzi! I honestly thought you were kidding when you said you were 7 on one of the games o.O :P

Believe it or not, Rainbow (you can tell me your preferred nickname if you like :P) isn't the most recently joined TBGer! It's some random dude called Pepsi xD
Yeah he talked to us on chat.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

Well, welcome back!  Didn't know you were on the TBGs before!
Quote from: RainbowWaffleWolfHai! I don't have a scratch account but I found the TBGs from a link on another website.
How interesting to have someone find the TBGs completely randomly.  :lol:

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerWelcome back Uzi! I honestly thought you were kidding when you said you were 7 on one of the games o.O :P

Wait, who's Pepsi?

Anyways, welcome to all of you. :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

Quote from: Tymewalk

Wait, who's Pepsi?

Anyways, welcome to all of you. :D
Pepsi is Pepsi. Who else would Pepsi be?

Kekekekek
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

Quote from: BeagelPepsi is Pepsi.
A very obvious fact - second only to that one page in my science notebook where I was taking notes on machines and this is all I had written down:
"machines make work easier"
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

USERNAME

I just joined a few minutes ago...

Yeroc8

DownsGameClub

Okay!  Interesting username by the way.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: USERNAMEI just joined a few minutes ago...
Hi!

Just want you to know, the mods aren't very strict. I've broken a lot of rules, and didn't get banned until just six days ago.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Hi!

Just want you to know, the mods aren't very strict. I've broken a lot of rules, and didn't get banned until just six days ago.
Hello, USERNAME! Don't listen to SuperDoom1's advice. Please.
[removed by moderator - this is essentially a personal attack]
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: DownsGameClubOkay!  Interesting username by the way.
VERY.
Hi!

Hello, USERNAME! Don't listen to SuperDoom1's advice. Please.
He is very much disliked around the TBGs community, so you should be nice, so people like you! :D
Hoh boiiiii

In all cases, welcome!  :33

Tymewalk

GREETING, USERNAME. We hope you enjoy SITE.

All jokes aside, welcome to the TBGs. :D

NasomiXIV

Quote from: BeagelHe is very much disliked around the TBGs community
I WONDER WHY.
(Let's not start a flamewar over this.)
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

Quote from: SuperDoom1Just want you to know, the mods aren't very strict. I've broken a lot of rules, and didn't get banned until just six days ago.
That's a complicated case, it happened a few times then stopped, so I felt there was no need for a ban then, so please don't think that you can get away with breaking a bunch of rules. I try not to ban people but I will if I have to.

objecty

Quote from: BeagelHe is very much disliked around the TBGs community
I WONDER WHY.
(Let's not start a flamewar over this.)
Ahem, I know it sounds mean, but it's true.
And you're the person who RESPONDED.
I wasn't even talking to you, so did you have to reply in ALL CAPS?
No!
... So, please, DON'T start a flamewar about this. Flamewars is one of the main reasons why I said that.
(if it makes you feel better, I missed you slightly because you would post images of II characters on Ctrl+F code guesser. :P)
Now let's get rid of our all-caps and replace 'em with :) :D :lol: ;):P B) (even though :P is the only one we ever use...)
Thank you.

program10

Hey guys. I don't have a scratch account bc its immature. I used to play it but theres better programming languages.

I'm a nerd, so if you don't like that, leave.
I'm such a nerd.

Karanrimé

Quote from: program10Hey guys. I don't have a scratch account bc its immature.
I can understand that. A user who recently left the TBGs had left Scratch a month Earlier.
Quote from: program10I used to play it but theres better programming languages.
I am working on Python, so yes, there are.
Quote from: program10I'm a nerd, so if you don't like that, leave.
And My opinion of you drops 23%.
You are literally the newest person here, nobody should really take advice on whether to stay or leave from you.
We just got off a flame war, please don't make me do this again.
Lastly, This does not mean we want you to leave. This means we do not want you to be rude like that.

Anyway, Welcome to the TBGs! If you aren't rude like that you'll make a great addition to our community.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

program10

Quote from: TBGChildGamer
I can understand that. A user who recently left the TBGs had left Scratch a month Earlier.
You are literally the newest person here, nobody should really take advice on whether to stay or leave from you.
Lastly, This does not mean we want you to leave. This means we do not want you to be rude like that.

Anyway, Welcome to the TBGs! If you aren't rude like that you'll make a great addition to our community.
Oh, sorry.
Anyways what are the main most posting users here
I'm such a nerd.

Dino

Quote from: program10
Quote from: TBGChildGamer

Oh, sorry.
Anyways what are the main most posting users here
Depends. If you're talking about the TBGs section, a lot of people post regularly. If you're talking about the RPGs section, for the pokemon rpgs, Smiley100P, Shpore, Floofy, Beagel and Faressain are the most common posters. For the non-pokemon rpgs, Wordweaver (usually GMs), Darkfire, Tymewalk, coolman2443, TBGChildGamer, Treehee and Faressain are common posters.