News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

King/Queen of the Page!

Started by CellularData, Aug 25, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerOOOOHHHHHHHHH

that makes sense

kinda
If you want another way to think about it: DGC went insane laughing about CG
You: noh

EDIT: chat teal?

more edit: IM QUEEN??

I thought it was twenty something and not two hundred haha
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

annoyed that I have to start all over in beating DGC's reign length.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

fjisdf

Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

My Scratch.  It has nothing on it pretty much

Karanrimé

Everything is filler here.

2 posts by you later, m8 and you'll lost the gersh dern 180 sec rule.

and get a 60 sec rule.

*shrug*

[under construction]

;

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkeryoy.
Quote from: awesome-llama:lol:
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

DownsGameClub

fjisdf

Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

DownsGameClub

Karanrimé

Quote from: fjisdfFiller.

[under construction]

;

DownsGameClub

Quote from: TBGChildGamer

Karanrimé

Quote from: DownsGameClub

[under construction]

;

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

awesome-llama

closer

Please wait 41 more seconds, then try posting again.

Karanrimé

Quote from: DownsGameClub

[under construction]

;

fjisdf

fkjasdopfjgiosdfjgsfioghiodf

DownsGameClub

fjisdf