News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The War: Fakemon RP (Chapter 12: Reunions...Good & Bad)

Started by SpicyMeatball, Feb 28, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

objecty

"(No, that's not what I mean.
I mean, there doesn't seem to be anything in this room... that... could've done this to her...)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Dante still didn't know the concept of death. He was very confused. Same with Skye.
previously known as Floofy

CellularData

Gabe looked at Izzy.

Then he looked at his brother and sister.

"Izzy... gone?" he asked, still confused.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

"(My sweet baby...)"

Haskara held Izzy as tightly as possible without preventing her from breathing.

CellularData

"Is she ever coming back?"

Gabe could tell it was a sad moment and that something was going wrong with his sister, but he didn't understand the concept of death.

SpicyMeatball

Starmeadows

objecty

I find it funny how wrong she is lol

"(... I... I don't know how she could've... here...)"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Haskaradipped her head and started to walk away.

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

SpicyMeatball

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

Haskara carried Izzy's body on her back as she went down the elevator.

CellularData

Gabe stared at it, still mostly confused.  If his sister was gone, why was her body still here?  (He doesn't understand)

SpicyMeatball

objecty

I approve your new sig, Floofy. I'll watch out for Monster43rd in the future :P
The other sad part was that his teammate on Survival Games said I liked floofs??
rip
anyway back to actual post

"(... You guys are confused, aren't you?
Well, her body's here, but she can't do anything...)"
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

He sounded younger than you, even...and the pickup line he used was one I heard off the internet. I cringed so hard
(I changed my username on there btw, its now Floofy23)
Anyways
"Why?"