News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you post without any E's - you win!

Started by bluecat600, Oct 26, 2012, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenon

I found this topic! Wait, it's not top! Only 25 glyphs! I own 25 out of 26 symbols! I don't think that symbol within D and F is OK.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Tymewalk

Quote from: PlanthumanwindowsNot using a particular fifth glyph in an array of 26 glyphs that form our words is difficult, with difficulty growing with how long your writing is, but putting your mind to it will allow you to accomplish it. Look, I just did it!
Curiously, an astounding amount of words omitting this glyph can visibly assault said glyph's ranking within our common out-loud sound group. (Sorry, I could not find a fitting word.)

I could construct an out-loud sound group of my own for this, so that I may always say thoughts that I must, without using confusing and unfitting words.

(Wait, do parts of my post which I can't control count? A forum tag, in my particular possibility.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

What if Dorcas was not kill by Mutton?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

TheTealWashableMarker

Why do so many words havv to contain the fifth symbol of our ABC's? It maiks this gaim so hard!
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

DragonRidersofRohan

Why am I doing this? It's not hard, and I find it kind of ridiculous.

I'll say why: I'm stuck in school with nothing to do and am losing my mind.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

CellularData

Quote from: DragonRidersofRohanWhy am I doing this? It's not hard, and I find it kind of ridiculous.

I'll say why: I'm stuck in school with nothing to do and am losing my mind.
haha
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NasomiXIV

I DO WHAT I WANT!
Oh, look at that. No you-know-what's.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

You-know-what is a good word for that symbol that is not said.  You could also call it "singular symbol" "fifth symbol in ABCs" "symbol within D and F" or anything similar to that.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

You-know-what puts a picture of Lord Voldmort in my mind. That is not a bad thing though.

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

It is good that the post up has a mark through it, as it has not much writing, so it would be a fair bit not much ef-Aw man.

SpicyMeatball

I can do this, right? Ya, this is straightforward.
previously known as Floofy

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Quote from: DaBallOnSlippySolidH20istOkay guys. I just want to point out that strictly... this post actually contains no symbol that is that glyph of our glorious alphabet. Take note: I am cheating. This letter I am using is really not in the English alphabet, strictly spеaking. All hail Unicode!
Sorry boi, but NO. Not at all. Not in a million worlds. Too much of that bad, bad, a ton of horrific symbol, that forbidden individual. No. Not at all, DaBallOnSlippySolidH20ist.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Uzi

I am participating on a subforum on a distinct forum that is doing this. I think I'm good at this by now. A book of synonyms assists a lot.
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

CoolTBGGaming

You said nothing about photos. :P
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

this is a bump.

In 20XX I would still main Kirby.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

this is an additional bump.

I main Kirby and Pit, but I am a vanilla Brawl shrub so my opinion won't count as soon as Smash 5 is out :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!