News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Ooh, interesting doggie website! 9/10

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NasomiXIV

wut/10

Lightning strike the ground as Scorpion rises up, his human disguise tattered and torn to reveal...

HE WAS ALREADY DEAD! You can't kill someone who's already dead!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

PrincessPandaTBG

CellularData

0/10

(05:54:34) Floofy: TFW you hear your name or something similar at school and everyone looks at you
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

PrincessPandaTBG

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Flowermanvista

9/10

Philippe Beaudette
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Divions

Hello, I am Divions, I have a scratch account as @Divions. You may see me around the TBGS fourms and the Scratch fourms. I listen to the Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver intro theme way too much, I <3 Johto (But Hoenn is best Pokemon region)

PrincessPandaTBG

P-Code

PrincessPandaTBG

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

CellularData

PrincessPandaTBG

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PrincessPandaTBG

fjisdf

0/10

[Removed by moderator ~ Please put the excessively large quote (that I ended up having to delete instead of editing due to some odd limitation) in blocks next time.]
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

My Scratch.  It has nothing on it pretty much

CellularData

fjisdf

0/10

[Removed by moderator ~ Please put the excessively large quote (that I ended up having to delete instead of editing due to some odd limitation) in blocks next time.]
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

My Scratch.  It has nothing on it pretty much

SuperJedi224

4/10 (put that in a code block please)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

SuperJedi224

CellularData