News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post with inappropriate smiley!

Started by jji7skyline, Nov 23, 2012, 11:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

9/10

Yay, Sonic Forces got released and is awesome! D:<
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

BaconAndEggs1

7.5/10

The new Starbucks Unicorn Frappucino is the most disgusting drink ever both in taste and morality! Starbucks should be ashamed of themselves for pandering so much caffeine and sugar to innocent customers (especially kids who like unicorns)!!! B) i have not actually tried the frappucino or any drink from starbucks for that matter
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

objecty

I do not understand the above post. :roll:
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Why not? It's extremely simple. ;)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

10/10

Yep! And speaking of nukes, the Doomsday clock has been adjusted to 2.5 minutes, due to the ever-rising threat of nuclear war. :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

jirachi

CellularData

Infinity/10

A TBGer who's been inactive for a long time is back?  Yay!  :(

red herring

9/10

I WON FIRST PLACE AT A HUGE EVENT AND I WON OVER $100,000,000,000 :( :(
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

10/10

Some people are just very annoying B)

Yeroc8

Tymewalk

10/...10?

I lit my hair on fire :D Then my friend Suzy put it out D:<
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Yeroc8

oops forgot to rate last one

10/10
I have to do homework B)

PrincessPandaTBG

9/10 The homework can make you cool, sometimes.

[removed]

P-Code

..../10

What am I doing with my life? :D

awesome-llama

Starmeadows

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CellularData

8/10

I was unbanned from the TBGs.  D:<

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

[removed]

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Prince

same  / 10

my mother has cancer :D

DownsGameClub

10/10

Dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto :o