News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Asmund slightly reluctantly walks into the room.

___

Markus is somewhere doing something that's probably uninteresting.

Tezuka Yamikami

"Yep. You can go ahead." Tezuka nods at Rebecca.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Rekekka

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Yep. You can go ahead." Tezuka nods at Rebecca.
Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund slightly reluctantly walks into the room.

___

Markus is somewhere doing something that's probably uninteresting.

The group walks into the throne room. Upon entering, they see two more figures besides Eliwood. One of the people is a large, bulky man with a set of plate armor tinted with some blue metal on it. The other one appears to be a woman witha  garb like one a person of Sacae would wear. They seemed to be talking about some of the things they have been doing about their lands, but they soon stop as soon as the group entered.

"Rebecca?" Eliwood began, "You came back."

"Yes milord, I've returned from my journey with the group. Erm... not to be a burden or anything, but we learned a few things on our travels that I want... no, that I need to explain. They are rather serious."

"Very well. Before explaining yourself first, mind if I get to know everyone here first?"

"Oh. Umm, sure." Rebecca says, signaling the group to introduce themselves.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

"Asmund." The aforementioned swordmaster says shortly.

"My name is Verdun," the sage says serenely.

Tezuka Yamikami

"Milord. The name is Tezuka Yamakami. A former adoptive Sacaen, now an outcast swordsman. One of the people whom we fought in the Eturia ruins, if I recalled correctly,  was my friend, Ruby." Tezuka bows down. "And also...that lady over there, she seems familiar. Is she Lady Lyndis, may I ask?"

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"Asmund." The aforementioned swordmaster says shortly.

"My name is Verdun," the sage says serenely.
"Nice to meet both of you." Eliwood says, "You probably know me already, but let me introduce you to my friends. This is Hector, Marquess of Ostia, and this is Lyn, his wife."
Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"Milord. The name is Tezuka Yamakami. A former adoptive Sacaen, now an outcast swordsman. One of the people whom we fought in the Eturia ruins, if I recalled correctly,  was my friend, Ruby." Tezuka bows down. "And also...that lady over there, she seems familiar. Is she Lady Lyndis, may I ask?"
"Yes, my name is Lyndis." Lyn says, "But you can call me Lyn if you want."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Hey Arthur, you awake yet? Asmund calls.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoHey Arthur, you awake yet? Asmund calls.
...still no response
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoARTHUR! Asmund mentally shouts

Asmund has yet to recieve a reply from Arthur.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Tezuka Yamikami

"...I visited Sacae a few years ago. I was at the Lorca tribe...I think. There was people there...they were happy. Back then, I was so young, I didn't know what happended but...Me and my friend Ruby was outcasted by the clan. But when we go back to talk to them... the entire clan...I saw blood and corpses everywhere. But the Kutolah saidthat there was a survivor...before they outcast us. You know, you do have a similar face to...Madelyn, I think it was her name..." Tezuka remeber things in his past as he somewhat recognizes Lyn.

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund frowns.
Rebecca looks at Asmund. "Are you alright?"

Quote from: DarkfireAltalos introduces himself.
Altalos introduced himself to the lords. "Nice to meet you Altalos." Eliwood replied.

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"...I visited Sacae a few years ago. I was at the Lorca tribe...I think. There was people there...they were happy. Back then, I was so young, I didn't know what happended but...Me and my friend Ruby was outcasted by the clan. But when we go back to talk to them... the entire clan...I saw blood and corpses everywhere. But the Kutolah saidthat there was a survivor...before they outcast us. You know, you do have a similar face to...Madelyn, I think it was her name..." Tezuka remeber things in his past as he somewhat recognizes Lyn.
"You know of Madelyn?" Lyn replied.
"Go to Brazil."

Tezuka Yamikami

"...Yes. To tell the truth..I was a former Djute, outcasted. Then I travelled with my friend Ruby, become a member of the Lorca,  then again, outcasted. Then we travelled to the Kutolah, only to again, be outcasted." Tezuka replies. "But...It was all because of this blade, that the Sacaen rejected me." Tezuka unsheaths the Shamshir, holds it in ths hands, then resheaths it. "Yet...when we joined the Sacaens, Madelyn was the one to take us in as the clansmen. I really missed her and the other Lorcas..."

Dino

Asmund composes himself. "Of course." He has no doubt he would be proclaimed insane if he revealed his real reason.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund composes himself. "Of course." He has no doubt he would be proclaimed insane if he revealed his real reason.
Rebecca looks at Asmund a second, and focuses on Tezuka and Lyn's conversation, waiting for it to end.

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"...Yes. To tell the truth..I was a former Djute, outcasted. Then I travelled woth my friend Ruby, then again, outcasted. Then we travelled to the Kutolah, only to again, be outcasted." Tezuka replies. "But...It was all because of this blade, that the Sacaen rejected me." Tezuka unsheaths the Shamshir, holds it in ths hands, then resheaths it. "Yet...when we joined the Sacaens, Madelyn was the one to take us in as the clansmen. I really missed her and the other Lorcas...
Lyn frowns upon hearing this. Perhaps she was reminded of her past.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"So what do you want to do now?" Markus asks Fen. "And what's your name again?"

---

Asmund calls to Arthur every 30 seconds, half-paying attention to the conversation.

Tezuka Yamikami

"...If you want, we could continue our conversation later. As a Sacaen that has been outcasted from all the clans and an orphan, I understand how much of a loss to lose family is. You know, we can talk about this another time. I'm sorry I've not been able to help when Madelyn and the others were in danger." Tezuka said, a tear forming in his eye, but he quickly wipes it out. "Well, we've got something to report to Lord Eliwood, it seems. Right, Rebecca?" Tezuka turns to look at Rebecca  with a calm smile.

Dark

"You can call me Fen." Fen says, yawning. "I don't know. We could raise funds for the group, I suppose."

Dino

"Markus. Nice to meet you." he says, before continuing. "Raise funds as in..."

Dark

Fen smiles. "Unscrupulous, you said?"

Dino

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"So what do you want to do now?" Markus asks Fen. "And what's your name again?"

---

Asmund calls to Arthur every 30 seconds, half-paying attention to the conversation.

As Markus is talking to Fenroch, a cloaked man bumps into his shoulder, but continues to walk down the pathway until he turns onto the main road.

---

Asmund is still not getting a response.

Quote from: Tezuka Yamikami"...If you want, we could continue our conversation later. As a Sacaen that has been outcasted from all the clans and an orphan, I understand how much of a loss to lose family is. You know, we can talk about this another time. I'm sorry I've not been able to help when Madelyn and the others were in danger." Tezuka said, a tear forming in his eye, but he quickly wipes it out. "Well, we've got something to report to Lord Eliwood, it seems. Right, Rebecca?" Tezuka turns to look at Rebecca  with a calm smile.

"Right..." Lyn says, "What have you got to tell us?"

Rebecca begins to tell the lords about the cult and how they are attempting to resurrect an ancient demon from eons ago, and what they learned from Arcadia and the Western Isles.

"So you are meaning to tell us that a group of men are trying to resurrect some ancient monster?" Hector replied in a gruff tone.

"Well, yes. But from what we learned from those willing to talk, the leader, Leon, thinks he is doing this to save the world. I don't know the reasoning behind it, but maybe if we can find him, we can try to talk him out of what he is doing." Rebecca replied.

"That might be a good plan, but do you know where his whereabouts are?" Eliwood asked.

"Erm..."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Markus turns to stare at the cloaked man.