News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Discuss without using that symbol that is fifth in our ABCs.

Started by fjisdf, Apr 24, 2017, 06:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjisdf

Talking without using that symbol is a fun but difficult activity.  A way to avoid that symbol is physically taking that symbol off of your typing board.  This post is a post just to discuss anything, but without that symbol that is fifth in our ABCs.
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

My Scratch.  It has nothing on it pretty much

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

fjisdf

Quote from: epicanna27(I am sorry that this link contains that symbol that is fifth, but I must do this)

https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=112
Oh, I didn't know. Sorry
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

My Scratch.  It has nothing on it pretty much

joefarebrother

Shutting down topic as OP asks, as it is a copy of a post that was on this forum first
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.