News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The book of Orangekit: a CYOA.

Started by Rekekka, Apr 22, 2017, 08:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

You are the devout god of insanity Orangekit, a small fluffy Orange kitten.

Using your wacky arsenal of powers, tools, and allies, you must aid Orangekit in the real world!

STATS:
Health: Who needs this?
Cookie Fuel: 50
Insanity: 100
Duracell: All charged up!

Actual Stats that might be important:
Happiness: 51
STR: 5
MAG: 5
SKL: 5
SPD: 5
LUK: 5
DEF: 5
RES: 5

Traverse: 10
Lunge: 0
Swat: 0
Charm: 0
Intimidate: 0

Karma: 50 (The higher the number, the more good Orangekit has done.)
On Hand:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Quote from: InventoryBidoof x1

>Orangekit is in his little cloud home. There is a fridge, a TV, a computer, and his race car bed. What do you wish for her to do?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

CellularData

Evolve into Orangepaw

(Wow, a pokemon and warriors reference all in one post!)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Rekekka

Quote from: epicanna27Evolve into Orangepaw

Fool! Do you wish to destroy the fabric of the universe?!
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: epicanna27Evolve into Orangepaw

Fool! Do you wish to destroy the fabric of the universe?!
Uh yes actually
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Rekekka

Quote from: Tymewalk> Open fridge. Look for Cookie 7.
Orangekit peeks into the fridge. Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Chip, Sugar Cookie, aha! Orangekit pulls out Cookie 7.

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: coolman2443Fool! Do you wish to destroy the fabric of the universe?!
Uh yes actually
Orangekit just destroys another universe somewhere then. Hopefully that one is blessed with an Orangepaw.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Quote from: Tymewalk> Use Cookie 7.
Orangekit uses the cookie, and you hear the voice of Vinny from Vinesauce for some odd reason.

There was supposed to be Joel though...

Anyways, Orangekit peers into it and hears these words...

"Yeah, piece of cake."
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

Rekekka

Quote from: Shpore> Bidoof.
Using Orangekit's insane powers, he spawns a pet Bidoof, because why the heck not.

>Bidoof acquired!
"Go to Brazil."

Shpore

> Bidoof thinks Orangekit is its pet, and Orangekit thinks Bidoof is its pet.

Rekekka

Quote from: Shpore> Bidoof thinks Orangekit is its pet, and Orangekit thinks Bidoof is its pet.
Orangekit pets the Bidoof, the Bidoof is pleased. The Bidoof returns the pet to Orangekit. Orangekit is pleased.

>Happiness grew by 1!
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

>Orangekit grew bored and decided to go check on the planet Earth. Everything seems normal... let's change that shall we?

What do you wish to do?
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Quote from: FaressainCookiepocalypse!
Orangekit does a cookiepocalypse. Great job! Pluto is now one giant cookie. Also, you created cookie titans now. Might want to take care of them before they destroy your play things.
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

>Banish them to a parallel universe.