News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon High School (Chapter 1 - New School...again)

Started by Shpore, Apr 16, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Millie bought some arbitrary snacks and saw Hunter.
(not Hunger)

"(Oh, hi!)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

objecty

"(How are you doing?)"

Millie started to eat her snacks
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

Quote from: BeagelMillie left P.E. with only a couple of bruises. She wanted to figure out how she could help Hunger with his grades because she thought if she had more friends she wouldn't be bullied as much.
who's hunger?
---
Audio sat near Millie and Atlanta sat near Hunter.

objecty

So they were all sitting next to each other cause Millie is talking to Hunter
Thank you.

Shpore

SpicyMeatball

objecty

"(Surprisingly, I didn't have too bad of a time during P.E.)"
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

objecty

Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

objecty

"(... I wish I was in history... While I survived P.E. I still didn't enjoy it.)"

She sighed.
Thank you.

Shpore

objecty

"(Me too, but pretty much anything is better than P.E.)"
Thank you.

Shpore

FH will die sooner or later since this is dead.

CellularData

Then again, this was a slightly-different reboot of something that had died before (mostly to TWFKMN).

TWFKMN kills off everything.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Shpore

Quote from: epicanna27Then again, this was a slightly-different reboot of something that had died before (mostly to TWFKMN).

...including FH.

I remember when CoPKMN killed off everything, though.

CellularData

FH isn't completely dead but its initial moment of "HEY LOOK A NEW RP" has faded off.  That's normal.

(I think LOTS damaged FH some as well)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: epicanna27Then again, this was a slightly-different reboot of something that had died before (mostly to TWFKMN).

...including FH.

I remember when CoPKMN killed off everything, though.
TWFKMN is killer of role plays

i wish COPKMN was still alive though...i had plots to finish.

objecty

"(Math.. is...
well, math is my favorite subject...)"

(also FH got further than PHS)
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

"But it's so confusing, like...how do you comprehend all those numbers...and ENJOY it for that matter?"

objecty

"(I... I don't know, really... I just understand it, I guess...)"
Thank you.

ev3commander

Sign-up Sheet:
Name: the local washing machine
Pokemon: Rotom-Wash
Inventory: how many items can i have? if 1, leftovers
Appearance: a normal rotom wash but with wheels
Grade: 9
Personality: uhh idk
Other:
I have regrets.

CellularData

Quote from: ev3commanderTBGName: the local washing machine