News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

LoC: Campaign mode

Started by Karanrimé, Apr 15, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Buy 24 more soldiers, keep pushing onwards.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

"Well done sir. It's almost time for you to win. Never mind. It is Time.
Simulation updated."
-TrainBot
"Next Training mission won't be so easy."
-Chief of military Karson.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Capture last two territories, flank capital.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

I'm not even going to flip for that. You win.

MAP ONE COMPLETED
*insert confetti here*

Rewards:
2 Technology points.
Nothing else.

[INBETWEEN MISSIONS...]

Red Clan has launched invasions on Blue and Yellow clans, distracting them while Green launches an invasion of it's own, trying to capatilaze on red's distraction.

You may either:
A] Finish your training

Or B] Take your first field mission.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I'm going with A], but first research reinforcements.

objecty

I would like to join El Vince' on his training mission as Sabrina
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Naturally, everyone loves the RPG I can't update tonight, And hate the one I can.

In short, no update tonight.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

"Alright. Next simulation.
Red has a small foothold on this territory, but has no armies. If you hurry you can get rid of him before he becomes too much of a nuisance."
-TrainBot

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Buy soldier, place two soldiers near capital of Red (or if it doesn't work, create capital.)

Karanrimé

Quote from: FaressainBuy soldier, place two soldiers near capital of Red (or if it doesn't work, create capital.)
Okay.

Whoops. I appear to have forgotten to add it in. :P
Anyway, Turn soon, 4 players is more difficult to manage that 2 for obvious reasons.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

"Turn updated as per actions, sir.

Now, Rush in for the kill before he can train soldiers at his capital.
I have preset order delays for all Actions by other players, so you will always get first action. This will not be so when you start against Michelite."
-TrainBot

[under construction]

;

Faressain

RUSH (with Reinforcements too)!!! Buy 3rd soldier.

Karanrimé

Quote from: FaressainRUSH (with Reinforcements too)!!! Buy 3rd soldier.
Now, I've never actually explained that ability. The soldiers only last that turn, and it has a 5 turn cool-down.
Just making sure you want to do that.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Yeah, then 3rd Soldier captures territory adjacent to my own.