News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Brandt rushes towards one of the guards with Ares, while Takumi attacks from afar with hus Fujin Yumi
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

Thyme slices some guards and throws knives at others.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Dino

Kal hears gunshots and the sounds of a fight and wanders towards the sound.

objecty

thyme continues fighting
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443Brandt rushes towards one of the guards with Ares, while Takumi attacks from afar with hus Fujin Yumi
Quote from: BeagelThyme slices some guards and throws knives at others.
Quote from: Beagelthyme continues fighting
The guards go down, and others begin retreating, fearing for their lives.
Quote from: jji10dinoKal hears gunshots and the sounds of a fight and wanders towards the sound.
Kal comes to a hallway. About a few meters down, he can see the others fighting.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

Thyme stabs any guards who aren't dead or running away.
Thank you.

Shpore

SYLVEON IS STILL ALIVE-
I mean she probably isn't but whatever

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeSYLVEON IS STILL ALIVE-
I mean she probably isn't but whatever
Yeah, Sylvia's alive, all right.

If you want to keep playing this we can just say she followed along with the group.
Quote from: BeagelThyme stabs any guards who aren't dead or running away.
Which isn't very many. Strangely enough, the unending wave of guards now seems to have stopped.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

"That was easy. Maybe because I did nothing for a sec."

I regret doing nothing.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Shpore

I guess i'll continue, no reason not to

Sylvia is bored and still alive

objecty

Thyme walks to Trendy.

"... So, do you still want to talk to me for a while?"
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeI guess i'll continue, no reason not to

Sylvia is bored and still alive
K then. If you want to quit, just lemme know and I'll kill your character.
Quote from: BeagelThyme walks to Trendy.

"... So, do you still want to talk to me for a while?"
"Yeah, I guess."

Trendy turns to Thyme and sits on the floor.

"So, we kinda left things off a little awkwardly. What with Mary Sue literally possessing me and all."
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"That was easy. Maybe because I did nothing for a sec."

I regret doing nothing.
"If it helps, I haven't been doing much of anything for a while."

objecty

"... Yeah. But, now she can't do that anymore, which is good."
Thank you.

Karanrimé

"Hey!"

I turn to Trendy.

"I got possessed too!"

Jason quickly absconds from his position behind me.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel"... Yeah. But, now she can't do that anymore, which is good."
"Yeah... Although I admit it was kinda nice having some clue of what was going on."
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"Hey!"

I turn to Trendy!

"I got possessed too!"

Jason quickly absconds from his position behind me.
"Uh, yeah, that's right! So... possession buddies or something?"

Shpore

(Where is everyone ATM?)

objecty

"Um, hi, CG..."

Thyme whispers to Trendy.

"... Should we look for somewhere else to talk?"
Thank you.

Karanrimé

I lean in for a kiss as Jason eyes Mary Sue.

I hope this is subtle enough, Jason and I think simultaneously.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: Shpore(Where is everyone ATM?)
(We all just stopped fighting guards in a hallway. You're along with them. The exception is Smiley who didn't want to fight, and Kal who ran off before that.)
Quote from: TBGChildGamerI lean in for a kiss as Jason eyes Mary Sue.

I hope this is subtle enough, Jason and I think simultaneously.
"Ah, having a nice time, I see?"

Trendy stands up, causing CG to trip as he falls face-first onto the floor.

A well-dressed man stands about half a meter away from the group, smiling. He speaks in purple text.

objecty

"Not me."

Thyme turns to CG.

"I am trying very hard
NOT to punch you in the face."
Thank you.

Karanrimé

"Ow."

I get up, and pull out the nailgun a the newcomer.

"I won't hurt you if you don't try to hurt us."

[under construction]

;

objecty

"I'm fine as long as you don't hurt her. Bang him up as much as you want."
Thank you.

Shpore

I'm gonna assume Sylvia had no format...
"Well, this is getting interesting."
Because she was following them the whole time.

Rekekka

"Someone is getting defensive I see." Takumi says to Thyme.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

"WHAT THE HECK??
HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE LISTENING TO OUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION!?"
Thank you.