News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

CoPKMN - The Prequel

Started by Shpore, Mar 27, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

Once upon a time- ah, nevermind. Too cheesy.
It was a dark and stormy night- no, also cheesy.

...Let's just cut to the chase...

CoPKMN is the biggest and many will agree best roleplay on the TBGs! To celebrate its success, I made this roleplay.

Rules:
-No legendaries
-Follow TBG rules
-The basic stuff (no godmodding, mary sue, or metagame)
-Romance and drama are allowed, just censor inappropriate scenes
-Don't use moves Pokemon can't learn
-This takes place 10 years before CoPKMN.

Characters:
None yet!

Sign-up sheet (Human into Pokemon):
Name:
Human appearance:
Pokemon:
Pokemon appearance:
Inventory:
Other:

Sign-up sheet (Pokemon):
Name:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Inventory:
Other:

Faressain

Name: John Trebonth
Human appearance: White t-shirt with dark-gray skull printed it, Black-Green-Black-White-Blue striped hoodie, royalblue jeans and black boots. Wears also black jacket, gray hat and dark-blue scarf, along with glasses.light skintone, medium height yet slightly overweight, has green eyes and dark hair.
Pokemon: Snivy (How cointentional...)
Pokemon appearance: Shiny one, with one turquoise eye and one green, has a sword mark on side, still would wear scarf and glasses.
Personality: Explosive, hyperactive, inattentive (can't pay attention for too much time), yet lazy. Determined, creative and nerdy.
Inventory: Nothing so far.
Other: His past is unknown...

Name: Yana
Pokemon: Shinx
Appearance: A shiny one with blue eyes.
Inventory: A muscle band.
Other: Possibly future member of luxray pack.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

Aaaand once again, I'm as filled with battery as Charjabug.

Kuramana

Name: Nick Mclane
Pokemon:Bulbasaur
Pokemon Appearance: Regular looking Bulbasaur for the most part. Except for its spots are purple. As are it's eyes. It is also quite large for its species.
Appearance: Tall, Medium build not necessarily chubby, long raven hair dreaded and tied back.
Inventory: A single Oran berry half squeezed.
Other: None really.

Shpore

Quote from: KuramanaName: Nick Mclane
Pokemon:Bulbasaur
Appearance: Tall, Medium build not necessarily chubby, long raven hair dreaded and tied back.
Inventory: A single Oran berry half squeezed.
Other: None really.
Accepted

Faressain

Wolfslime123

Sign-up sheet (Pokemon):
Name: Arctus
Pokemon: Asbol
Appearance: Has little star-like, glittering white flecks in their fur.
Inventory: None
Other: None

I invoke the power of the interest of others and give life once more to this RP! I CALL UPON THE BRINGER OF NECROMANCY!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CellularData

Yeah, pretty much anything copkmn is probably dead at this point. The era of pokemon rpgs has ended.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

I'll wait as long as it takes. I believe that there is someone here that would bring this back with me.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Quote from: epicanna27Yeah, pretty much anything copkmn is probably dead at this point. The era of pokemon rpgs has ended.

Not at all... Remember... when one source dies, another rises from ashes.