News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pearls: A Dragon RP

Started by firefang16, Mar 29, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefang16

Deep in a mystical forest, known to most of dragon-kind as Serwood, lies 7 magic pearls. Each pearl represents one magic element that dragons can posses: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Plants, Plague, and one unknown type. They are said to possess pure essence of each corresponding type. This essence is, of course, very powerful. If a dragon got their claws on one of those, well, there's no saying of what they could do.

At least, that's what legends say.
The land of Sharrine is in deep trouble- famine strikes across the land as invaders take over large parts of the kingdom.
Those pearls could be whate they need to reclaim the land. But it is not known if they even exist, for no living dragon has been to Serwood!

Do you believe in those pearls?: And if so, for benevolent or malevolent reasons?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
No powerplaying, godmodding, mary/gary stues, etc.
If you kill another character, make sure the creator is ok with it.
Keep the blood/gore/wounding down to a PG/PG-13 level.
Be kind, keep arguments between character, not people.
Censor swearing.
Try to stay active, if you need to be inactive or drop out, just tell me.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in a temporary suspension.

Name:
Element:(Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Plants, Plague)
Short Description:
Native or Invader:
Other:
My Character(s):
Sora, F, Fire, Native. Go-getter personality. Orange Chinese-style dragon with small wings. (I'll draw a picture later.)
Characters so far:
Lanatos, M, Air, Native: @Faressain
Leomagne, M, Earth, Invader: @NuclearArmadillo
Flicindar, F, Fire, Invader: @TealWashableMarker
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Shpore

First post besides OP-

Sorry. I will make a character for this later.

Epicness123

Second post besides Shpore.

I'm not gonna post a character for this. I am here just to be here. B)
au
tbger since 2013

Faressain

Third post besides Epic.

Name: Lanatos
Element: Air
Short Description:Has purple scales, diamond-coloured pupils with sapphire eyeballs and opal-like iris, is long, but not high, has no wings, though he can fly without them. Sharp claws and teeth. Hears exceptionally well. He's lazy one, though, but also smarter than some dragons.
Native or Invader: Native.
Other: Nah.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

firefang16

Quote from: FaressainThird post besides Epic.

Name: Lanatos
Element: Air
Short Description:Has purple scales, diamond-coloured pupils with sapphire eyeballs and opal-like iris, is long, but not high, has no wings, though he can fly without them. Sharp claws and teeth. Hears exceptionally well. He's lazy one, though, but also smarter than some dragons.
Native or Invader: Native.
Other: Nah.
Accepted.

I'll make my character in a bit, i'm lazy rip

NuclearArmadillo

Name: Leomagne
Element: Earth
Short Description: Seeks true and indominable power, in order to overcome and surpass all other dragons, and destroy all untill only the powerful remain.
Native or Invader: Invader
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

firefang16

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloName: Leomagne
Element: Earth
Short Description: Seeks true and indominable power, in order to overcome and surpass all other dragons, and destroy all untill only the powerful remain.
Accepted.

firefang16

firefang16

firefang16

Ok, anyone can start, but I'd prefer some more people join.

objecty

Firefang, not related but
Pls get on more often
So we can fangirl more lol
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

firefang16

Quote from: BeagelFirefang, not related but
Pls get on more often
So we can fangirl more lol
I'll try
I got other things, tbgs isn't my highest priority atm. i'll try to sneak on most days though.

Karanrimé

Name: Kasthel
Element: Plague
Short Description: Like one of those giant man-eating dragons or something, not just typical. Gets very cocky and is much more vulnerable at the underbelly than normal dragons. Somewhat European in design. To big to fly.
Other: As aforementioned, cocky and vulnerable to injury. His main goal is to control the Pearls so that he can rule over the planet and possibly receive sacrifices if he desires. He only sides with the invaders because he wants to take it all for himself, not helping the dragon who put his claw on the table and yelled to attack.

There are obviously a few flaws in the character, mainly the question: "Is He OP?" but that will be easily fixed in the event you deem it necessary.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

Name: Flicindar
Element: Let's go for something different this time - Fire!
Short Description: Fun-loving and adventurous. Deep, shining red scales contrast against bright, golden eyes the shape of lemons. Loves her fire powers.
Other: Invaded Sharrine for the sake of adventure and exploring new lands.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

firefang16

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerName: Flicindar
Element: Let's go for something different this time - Fire!
Short Description: Fun-loving and adventurous. Deep, shining red scales contrast against bright, golden eyes the shape of lemons. Loves her fire powers.
Other: Invaded Sharrine for the sake of adventure and exploring new lands.
Accepted.

firefang16

Bumpididoodle. Anyone can start btw

Karanrimé

I'd start if I knew my character were accepted.

[under construction]

;

firefang16

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI'd start if I knew my character were accepted.
Oops, sorry, forgot to comment. Accepted.

Karanrimé

Kasthel wanders around in the forest, looking for the Pearls. Being large and slow, he has not gotten very far, but he knows they're in there somewhere.

Having broken off the ranks of the invaders was very risky, but it was then or never.

[under construction]

;

firefang16

Sora flew around. "Cmon, that forest HAS to be near here..."

Faressain

Lanatos flew just fast enough to somehow spot Sora. "Heyya!" He growled in nice manner, to the point it could be a new greeting to it.

Once though he spot her, he alo saw something else - a beginning of forest. "Over there!" He shouted.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

firefang16

"Oh, thank you!" she growled in thanks. "Hey, what;s your name?" she asked.

Faressain

"Oh, I'm Lanatos. I'm just watching over the area. Who are you then?"