News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 3: TBGChildGamer)

Started by Trepak, Sep 05, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Skip Centipede's skeleton for a more direct route.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerSkip Centipede's skeleton for a more direct route.

Any other route would be much less direct and more dangerous and labyrinthine.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerFine

You continue to stare at the map. Yep, looks pretty straightforward when it's all written out on paper. Even if it is this 3D future-paper.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerGo.

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 19 solar units
Total distance traveled: 6 solar units
Crew Moral: High

You leave the post, heading into the stars at a slow and leisurely pace. This is the only pace your ship can handle, but at least it's a peaceful one.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerWait for something interesting.

You continue flying at this slow pace, until a little screen on the ship's control's starts blinking red. There's another ship nearby, and it doesn't seem to be licensed.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerAttempt to connect

You send a call out to the ship. No one answers, but the ship still appears to be moving towards you.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

(Sorry, busy with school stuff. For several months. It happens.)

Quote from: TBGChildGamerEvasive maneuvers

You aren't sure what evasive maneuvers imply in space, because pretty much going in any direction the ship is not is a viable option.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerSpeed up.

You decide just running away at all is your best option and put the pedal to the metal. The ship chasing you also begins to speed up.

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerUse snowball.

You toss the snowball at the ship. It hits the window with a weak thud. This is pretty much just what you'd expect from a snowball you bought for a single credit.

The ship continues forward for a while before a rumbling noise is heard. From the depths of space, a giant falcon appears, grabs the ship in a single colossal claw, and flies off. Huh. That was not what you'd expect from a snowball you bought for a single credit.

Ship condition: Very good
Next landmark: 15 solar units
Total distance traveled: 10 solar units
Crew Moral: High

==>

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerSee where we're being taken.

Your ship is being carried to... what appears to be a small, ice covered asteroid.

The Nested Asteroid

==>

(Again, I'm really hoping these images all show up because they have visual clues and such.)

Karanrimé

So how big's my ship, because I don't want to have us all be bird food.

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerSo how big's my ship, because I don't want to have us all be bird food.

As a Solo A Model, your ship is... Actually very small. This could be bad. The egg seems to visibly crack a bit more.

==>

Karanrimé

So I actually took the time to look it up, and Remember how you gave me the wrong role after doing some edits?
I didn't look to see what model I had Actually selected, but I know I'm not fling in a solo when I have 4 crewmates.

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Quote from: TBGChildGamerSo I actually took the time to look it up, and Remember how you gave me the wrong role after doing some edits?
I didn't look to see what model I had Actually selected, but I know I'm not fling in a solo when I have 4 crewmates.

(My bad, I was basing it off of page one. It's been a while since I did these, as you can tell by my absence.)

You're actually in a Salamander Skin, which is actually very large. Still, there's a chance that whatever is in that egg could also be very large. A large chance.

==>