News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Heroes File - Quidu's File

Started by Rekekka, Apr 07, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Summoner Name: Quidu
Orbs: 15
Gold: 500

Units: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n17tFHU9PLE4qNuWIrdx_eAn27oPSUPMwTucN1pY6-Y/htmlview

Current Team:
Member 1: Tiara
Member 2:
Member 3:
Member 4:

Story Mode Mission: Prologue
Map Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKClDZJUJwcCYtaXfzO7MDsB-xJa6b0vP53hjiuKl0s/htmlview

Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

If your sheet was just made, please dont respond until the next post is
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Quidu wakes up after being unconcious after sometime. When he gets up, he sees a young woman. "Ah, it must of worked then, seeing as you are here." She says, her face looks relieved.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

Quidu has no idea who the girl is, seeing as how he was knocked unconcious after the 'Fare'ness incident that made him lose his giant rad OP moves and full immortality.
He wonders how he can get it back.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

"You seem a bit confused. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tiara. I run the Bergiara Empire, their princess to be exact..." She says, "Tell me, what is your name? You look odd from the other people I have seen."
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

Quidu says, 'My name is Quidu. I have no idea where I am.'
Something interesting happened. He wasn't speaking in Wingdings; he was speaking regular English, no hands or mailboxes.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

"Odd... do you remember anything specific?"
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

"Well, I was once a powerful godmod...but when the puppet master got on chat with Faressain, he/she said I had to lose my godmod powers. Now, whenever I try to use an amazingly powerful move, the word 'Fares' flash up on my retinas and then I get thrown back."

(Just to clarify, Quidu calls me, SuperDoom1, the puppet master, because I control him.)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

"...you are... an odd one..." Tiara says, "So, do you have any ideas on what you are going to do now?"
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

"I'm gonna figure out how to be a godmod again," said Quidu.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

"alright. Maybe I-" Suddenly, Tiara is soon interrupted by the sound of an enemy approaching.

"Ugh, why does it have to be now. Here stay out of danger, I'll go take care of this brigand."
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

Quidu tries to help by switching his gun hand to a bazooka.
He tries to fire it...and gets thrown back.
He switches over to a pistol.
He shoots the enemy.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

Quote from: SuperDoom1Quidu tries to help by switching his gun hand to a bazooka.
He tries to fire it...and gets thrown back.
He switches over to a pistol.
He shoots the enemy.
That did not seem to work either.

Hmm... maybe you can offer strategic advice then? You still seemed to retain your intellectual skills.
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

"Okay, most enemies try to lunge at you or use a far-range weapon to attack. Dodge the enemy's attacks, then use anything you can use as a weapon to defeat that guy. Seeing as how you're a princess, and in plenty of universes princesses have magical powers, use that to distract, freeze, and defeat the enemy."

Quidu thought for a moment, then realized it wasn't a very good strategy.

"If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. I typically rely on godmodding to defeat enemies, not strategics."

(Again, just to clarify, what are video games to us are what universes are to Quidu, and he's referring to Peach and Zelda when he says princesses have magical powers.)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Rekekka

"Erm... I don't have any magic on me." Tiara says.

(Do you want me to describe how actions work in the game?)
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

(Ok, so I got permission from coolman for describing the action. Think of the map as chess, but with a twist.

Cavalry, which example is Tiara, moves 3 tiles. Obviously, if you were at A5, and there are no obstacles/trees, you can move to D5, C4, B3, A2, C6, B7, D8, and any tiles inbetween. however, A3 and B3 are Forest tiles. Infantry suffer from reduced movement while Cavalry can't move at all (but other units have no penalties at all, including thieves). Also, Rows 7 and 8, and row 6 with exception of A6 and B6 from your side and row 1 and A2, B2 and C2 are mountains/walls. Only Flying units can walk though these. But those are usually prone to Bows.

Most units only move two tiles (one diagonally) while Armored only moves one tile (can't move diagonally)

There's Weapon Triangle. If you ever knew Pokemon (super-effective moves), or... heck, even RTSes like Empire Earth (like Cavalry bonus VS. Infantry, Pikeman bonus vs. Cavalry and Infantry bonus vs. Cavalry), you probably know that weapon advantageous can kill off the unit easier than the disadvantageous unit could kill advantageous units. You can move and attack in the same turn, but only if enemy is near you. If you're confused, look at other files.

Infantry, as well as Creatures have to be close to each other in order to attack. Archers and Mages can attack from range. There's abilities, whose can help you, like ATK+ or Lifebringer or even Life and Death (in some cases).

There's also skills and aids. The first have direct effect, while aids buff other units passively.

Sorry if I did get too far.)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NasomiXIV

(Yeah, perfect sense! It's not like my mind was already boggled with Atari 2600 info or anything...)
"What's your coordinance on the battlefield?"
(oh wait it's A5 isn't it)
"Uhh, move to C4 and start attacking?"

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.