News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Town against the Shadow Dragon [Chapter 1: The Rising Terror]

Started by Pricey12345, Apr 10, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey12345

So so long ago, after one of the bigger wars in Esoladia however, another threat came from the distant areas is an powerful fallen god dragon that is the shadow terror of two continents then it flies off to the colossal volcano, protected by different contested areas so it is now resting for a long time so no one can reach it.

Away from the colossal volcano, there is a small town containing an shop, a mine, a farm, an inn and some houses but it has dozens of people in this town and also there is a pink fluffy dragoness sitting out of the inn waiting for you.

How to play?

First off is there are some interesting things to do in this game.

You start off at 20 HP, 3 ATT and 2 DEF (Currently due to training, 40 HP, 10 ATT and 12 DEF) but there is some ways to permanently increase it while there are some bonuses and brought items

You can heal other players and allies without the usage of healing items but it will have a 50% healing based on attack power and it can take an action post to heal someone.

There is a group gold system so the only way to earn gold is let the novices buy stuff while every 10 points of damage dealt to a monster/boss/main target gains 1 gold, shops might stock up on more expensive stuff and more. The group gold is used on upgrades, training and stuff.

There will be minibosses and bosses in some dungeons and when the main target reaches the certain point so it might summon more powerful enemies other than that, there will be heroes but there is some special stuff coming along.

The main target gets stronger when the certain point is reached also making it even harder to defeat it.

You can get weapons and armour but no special shops but we might need some gold for buying 2 shops at the moment.

You can order some villagers to work for resources just in case of terrible things and there will be novices coming every update.

This game is part of the Esoladian Chronicles also I have inspired Trillion: God of Destruction and Tap Town.

Rules

1. No Mary Sues (including Arch-Sues) or Godmodding, it ruins the fun of everyone.
2. If you die, you will take a update or up to 3 updates to revive yourself.
3. There is no factions so you only fight against the powerful dragon god.
4. Keep it PG-13ish
5. No profanity (Unless it's self censored... I'll make few examples: (curse), (removed), (censored), (gorilla), (valar morghullis), etc.
6. You are allowed to Roleplay
7. Do not metagame.
8. Never troll anyone
9. Check the Master Rules before playing which is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HgaQadw08N_EuRPfnZ3Qi5QxKSFrs9rHDjW2hMuIuV8/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the signup sheet and it is always open if you wanted to join in

Name:
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Non-binary/Genderfluid/Mix-gender):
Personality:
Species:
Other Info:

Character List: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=421725

Chapter History

Chapter 1: The Rising Terror: Start of Game to Present (It also covers the Prologue)

The Village

Group Gold: 0

Population: 35 (No novices and soldiers, just villagers)

General Shop Level 1. Has medicinal herbs for 5 gold

Mine Level 1. Can get Stone and Iron but no people working at the moment...

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat but no people working at the moment...

Inn Level 1. Raises max population by 10 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got damaged.

House (5x) Level 1. Raises max population by 5 each

Weapon Shop building space: Costs 250 gold to build it

Armour Shop building space: Costs 250 gold to build it

The Mega Volcano

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,999,999/99,999,999 ATT: 5 DEF 2 [MAIN TARGET] It is sleeping (Probably not a best idea to go there and attack it without any soldiers fighting)
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Karanrimé

Name: Felix
Personality: Shy but productive
Species: Human
Other: Nothing, really.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Pricey12345

Quote from: TBGChildGamerName: Felix
Personality: Shy but productive
Other: Nothing, really.
Accepted, 2 more people to go.
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Faressain

Name: Ferreton
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender): Male
Personality: Friendly yet wild (for some his friendliness may be agression), brave, but not stubborn, has fondness to horses, especially to his own.
Other: Rides in his horse, Feranne. Nothing special about it, however.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainName: Ferreton
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender): Male
Personality: Friendly yet wild (for some his friendliness may be agression), brave, but not stubborn, has fondness to horses, especially to his own.
Other: Rides in his horse, Feranne. Nothing special about it, however.
Accepted, one more to go.

Pricey12345

Oh well, I have to begin early. Sorry about the early start, I have to get my things moving

So, both of you have moved to the village while you see roughly 35 villagers however, 2 novices came up from the forest. "Ahh, I have came to the village at last after all those years of sitting in camp for ages."

Meanwhile, you go closer to the inn to meet the pink fluffy dragoness which is Tailclaw. "Hi there, I have established another village so we can make a metropolis also I am currently the owner of this village right now but I have little to no money left... so can you help us?"

Both of you agrees with her job so would you help those villagers do their job and make money before the war begins? Meanwhile, there is a Resource box near us however.

The Village

7 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players
Felix HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2
Ferreton HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2
(Spare space for 3rd player, Still accepting new players ever since)

Group Gold: 0

Population: 37 (2 novices, 35 villagers)

Buildings

Mine Level 1. Can get Stone and Iron but no people working at the moment... (Max 10 workers)

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat but no people working at the moment... (Max 20 workers)

Inn Level 1. Raises max population by 10 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got damaged.

Resource Box: Contains no resources

NPCs

Tailclaw Whitefluff (She's protecting her own village)

The Mega Volcano

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,999,999/99,999,999 ATT: 5 DEF 2 [MAIN TARGET] It is sleeping (Probably not a best idea to go there and attack it without any soldiers fighting)

Faressain

"Hmm, as far as I know, we nomads didn't use to govern, but I'll try it." Ferreton sent 10 men to Mines and 20 to Farm... "But I wonder... When I could get in action."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, as far as I know, we nomads didn't use to govern, but I'll try it." Ferreton sent 10 men to Mines and 20 to Farm... "But I wonder... When I could get in action."
You send 10 people to the mines and 20 to the farms.

Village Events: 2 novices brought an medicinal herb for 5 gold each, making them goes to the allies but they don't want to fight yet. Meanwhile, the farm generates 10 wheat while the mines generates 4 stone and 2 iron.

The Village

6 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players

Group Gold: 10

Population: 37 2 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 not working)

Buildings

Mine Level 1. Can get Stone and Iron, 10 people working into it generating 3~7 stone and 1~4 iron per update. (Max 10 workers)

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat, 20 people working into it, generating 7~10 wheat per update. (Max 20 workers)

Resource Box: Contains 10 wheat, 4 stone and 2 iron

Allies:
Novice (x2) HP: 5/5 ATT: 1 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each

NPCs

The Mega Volcano

Faressain

"Hmm, I wonder when there's big army... So I could make a example." Ferreton talks.

Karanrimé

Felix sees if there are any weapons in the village, and if so, trains the 5 unworked villagers with them.

[under construction]

;

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, I wonder when there's big army... So I could make a example." Ferreton talks.
"Well, we will see. I hope we don't lose a big army..." Tailclaw replied.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerFelix sees if there are any weapons in the village, and if so, trains the 5 unworked villagers with them.
Unfortunately, there is no weapons after you have searched... You did trained 5 villagers but they are trying not to be suicidal at this time...

Village Events: The farm generates 10 wheat while the mines generates 4 stone and 4 iron.

There is 2 more novices moving into the town while there is an extra 2 due to a missed part of the update.

The Village

5 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players

Group Gold: 10

Population: 41 people.
6 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 trained)

Buildings

Mine Level 1. Can get Stone and Iron, 10 people working into it generating 3~7 stone and 1~4 iron per update. (Max 10 workers)

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat, 20 people working into it, generating 7~10 wheat per update. (Max 20 workers)

Resource Box: Contains 20 wheat, 8 stone and 6 iron

Allies:
Novice (x4) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x2) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs

The Mega Volcano

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,999,999/99,999,999 ATT: 5 DEF 2 [MAIN TARGET] It is sleeping. (Probably not a best idea to go there and attack it without any soldiers fighting)

Faressain

"Hmm, I wonder if we could do weapons... But typically, I weren't a blacksmith..." Ferreton said, while impatiently waiting.

Karanrimé

Felix uses some Iron to fashion better weapons

[under construction]

;

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, I wonder if we could do weapons... But typically, I weren't a blacksmith..." Ferreton said, while impatiently waiting.
As you may but I have one thing to help you out.
Quote from: TBGChildGamerFelix uses some Iron to fashion better weapons
You expend 5 Iron to create a fancy looking Full-Iron Knife which gives you 3 ATT also it looks cool~

Village Events: The farm generates 7 wheat while the mines generates 3 stone and 4 iron.

There is 1 more novices moving into the town while the rest of them buys a medicinal herb collecting 20 gold for our Group Gold collection while they joined the army.

You see some trees and the Blacksmith in the camp but he wanted some Iron and wood so he can do production of cheap weapons.

The Village

4 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players
Felix HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2 Weapon: Full-Iron Knife. (+3 ATT+fancyness)
Ferreton HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2 Weapon: None

Group Gold: 30

Population: 42 people.
7 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 trained)

Buildings

A set of trees. Can get wood but no people working on it however more people = more wood and resources.

Resource Box: Contains 27 wheat, 11 stone and 5 iron

Allies:
Novice (x1) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x6) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs

Blacksmith (Working in a small workstation but he needs wood and iron to make some cheap weapons)

The Mega Volcano

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,999,999/99,999,999 ATT: 5 DEF 2 [MAIN TARGET] It is sleeping. (Probably not a best idea to go there and attack it without any soldiers fighting)

Happy (late) 4 13 day everyone~

Faressain

Wait, how Ferreton has the Knife? Felix should have it.

Ferreton goes in sign of Felix and tries to shape a bow with Iron. "Should we build more houses or send trained villagers to work in forest?"

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainWait, how Ferreton has the Knife? Felix should have it.

Ferreton goes in sign of Felix and tries to shape a bow with Iron. "Should we build more houses or send trained villagers to work in forest?"
Fixed. You created your own steel bow expending 3 iron which gives you 4 bonus ATT. You also send 5 trained workers in the forest.

Village Events: The farm generates 8 wheat while the mines generates 6 stone and 3 iron and the set of trees harvested 4 wood.

There is 1 more novices moving into the town while another buys a medicinal herb collecting 5 gold for our Group Gold collection while they joined the army.

Suddenly, Tailclaw felt a large round belly, thinking that she is pregnant again

The Village

3 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players
Ferreton HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2 Weapon: Iron Bow. (+4 ATT)

Group Gold: 30

Population: 43 people.
8 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 working while trained)

Buildings

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat, 20 people working into it generating 7~10 wheat per update. (Max 20 workers)

A set of trees. Can get wood, 5 trained workers working on it generating 2~5 (3~7 due to 50% bonus) wheat

Resource Box: Contains 35 wheat, 17 stone, 5 iron and 4 wood

Allies:
Novice (x1) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x7) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs

Blacksmith (Working in a small workstation but he needs wood and iron to make some cheap weapons)

The Mega Volcano

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Meanwhile Ferreton decides to experiment with Stone and building.

Pricey12345

Quote from: TBGChildGamerFelix makes more weapons.
You expend 1 wood to create the Weapon Making Handbook (I had ran out of ideas sorry). It's good for making weapons however.
Quote from: FaressainMeanwhile Ferreton decides to experiment with Stone and building.
You did experimented with 5 stone each for building on both weapon and armour store gaining 5% progress, this also made the blacksmith a bit happy while the price is lowered by 13 gold each.

Village Events: The farm generates 10 wheat while the mines generates 7 stone and 1 iron and the set of trees harvested 5 wood.

There is 2 more novices moving into the town while another buys a medicinal herb collecting 5 gold for our Group Gold collection while they joined the army.

Tailclaw heard another growl from her belly before making her expand more while she was shaking before it stopped and also she is currently pregnant meanwhile, 3 mystery eggs from the dark dragon with the message which says "Happy Easter everyone also I was a bit generous at this time however, I will awake after 2 more turns of sleep."

Happy belated Easter everyone~

The Village

2 TURNS UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players

Group Gold: 45

Population: 45 people.
10 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 working while trained)

Buildings

Farm Level 1. Can get Wheat, 20 people working into it generating 7~10 wheat per update. (Max 20 workers)

A set of trees. Can get wood, 5 trained workers working on it generating 2~5 (3~7 due to 50% bonus) wheat

Inn Level 1. Raises max population by 10 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got damaged with a capacity of 10 also each healed soldier pays 2 gold coins per 10 HP restored.

Weapon Shop building space: Costs 237 gold to build it. (Progress: 5%)

Armour Shop building space: Costs 237 gold to build it. (Progress: 5%)

Other
The Weapon Making Handbook: (It's ever expanding) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPLe6_a8DVoCjUt_2DN_51v9cGG3s9SZRh7UwcrJfeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Resource Box: Contains 45 wheat, 14 stone, 5 iron and 9 wood

Allies:
Novice (x2) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x8) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs

The Mega Volcano

Kuramana

Name:Barenthor
Personality: A bit Brutish yet smart, medium height, massive muscles.
Species: Centaur
Other: Generally works well with people...

Faressain

Yeah, Ferreton is still making stone foundations, but for now to Weapon Shop.

Pricey12345

Quote from: KuramanaName: Barenthor
Personality: A bit Brutish yet smart, medium height, massive muscles.
Species: Centaur
Other: Generally works well with people...
Accepted, welcome to the game also I still accept people into the game when they signed in
Quote from: FaressainYeah, Ferreton is still making stone foundations, but for now to Weapon Shop.
You expend 5 stone to get 5% more for the Weapon Shop with the price reduces to 225gp

Village Events: The farm generates 10 wheat while the mines generates 3 stone and 3 iron and the set of trees harvested 3 wood.

There is 3 more novices moving into the town while 2 of them buys a medicinal herb each collecting a total of 10 gold for our Group Gold collection while they joined the army.

You hear an earthquake from somewhere...

The Village

1 TURN UNTIL THE FALLEN GOD DRAGON AWAKES...

Players
Barenthor HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2

Group Gold: 45

Population: 48 people.
13 novices (1~3 more every update), 35 villagers (30 working, 5 working while trained)

Buildings

Inn Level 1. Raises max population by 10 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got damaged with a capacity of 10 also each healed soldier pays 2 gold coins per 10 HP restored.

Weapon Shop building space: Costs 225 gold to build it. (Progress: 10%. Construction stuff:
1 Wood = 0.5%, 1 Stone = 1%)

Armour Shop building space: Costs 237 gold to build it. (Progress: 5%. Construction stuff:
1 Wood = 0.5%, 1 Stone = 1%)

Other
The Weapon Making Handbook: (It's ever expanding) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPLe6_a8DVoCjUt_2DN_51v9cGG3s9SZRh7UwcrJfeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Resource Box: Contains 55 wheat, 12 stone, 8 iron and 12 wood

Mystery Egg (x3): Crack it open and see

Allies:
Novice (x3) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x10) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs
Tailclaw Whitefluff (She's protecting her own village also she's really pregnant due to the easter event)

The Mega Volcano

Faressain

I try now building house... wait, uh oh... Earthquake? Better crack the mystery egg open.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainI try now building house... wait, uh oh... Earthquake? Better crack the mystery egg open.
You expend 5 stone to build 10% progress for a new house also the earthquake is the warning that the main target is about to awake and you crack the mystery egg, gaining 500 gold, 30 stone and 50 wood.

Village Events: The farm generates 9 wheat while the mines generates 5 stone and 1 iron and the set of trees harvested 3 wood.

There is 3 more novices moving into the town while 3 of them are paranoid about the monsters incoming however they got their jobs and they set up their shop which sells only Wooden sword and Wooden bow then they grabbed 15 wood before they start making them.

The earthquake from somewhere has got worse and everyone noticed that the shadow dragon has awoken before it makes a roar which hears the entire village, far far away.

Prologue Concluded, Chapter 1 continued

The Village

Players
Barenthor HP: 20/20 ATT: 3 DEF: 2

Group Gold: 545

Population: 51 people.
13 novices (1~3 more every update), shopkeepers, 35 villagers (30 working, 5 working while trained)

Buildings

A set of trees. Can get wood, 5 trained workers working on it generating 2~5 (3~7 due to 50% bonus) wood

New House: (Progress: 10%. Construction stuff: 1 Wood = 1%, 1 Stone = 2%)

Weapon Shop building space: Costs 225 gold to build it. (Progress: 10%. Construction stuff: 1 Wood = 0.5%, 1 Stone = 1%)

Armour Shop building space: Costs 237 gold to build it. (Progress: 5%. Construction stuff: 1 Wood = 0.5%, 1 Stone = 1%)

Wooden Weapon stall: Makes some weapons out of wood. Has 15 wood in the storage and 3 people working.
Stock: Wooden Sword (x0) Price 5. Takes 1 update to make one, Wooden Bow (x0) Price 8 Takes 2 updates to make one.

Other

Resource Box: Contains 64 wheat, 47 stone, 9 iron and 50 wood

Mystery Egg (x2): Crack it open and see

Allies:
Novice (x3) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
Combat Novice (x10) HP: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2 Holds a medicinal herb each.

NPCs
Tailclaw Whitefluff (She's protecting her own village also she's really pregnant due to the easter event)

The Mega Volcano

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,999,999/99,999,999 ATT: 5 DEF 2 [MAIN TARGET] It is now awake. (Probably not a best idea to go there and attack it without any soldiers fighting)

Pricey12345

This game is back up, sorry about an few days worth of invisible delays everyone... Life problems I will try to update this game later today or tomorrow if I can.