News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Heroes File - Harold's File

Started by Rekekka, Apr 07, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Summoner Name: Harold
Orbs: 15
Gold: 500

Units: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n17tFHU9PLE4qNuWIrdx_eAn27oPSUPMwTucN1pY6-Y/htmlview

Current Team:
Member 1: Tiara
Member 2:
Member 3:
Member 4:

Story Mode Mission: Prologue
Map Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKClDZJUJwcCYtaXfzO7MDsB-xJa6b0vP53hjiuKl0s/htmlview

Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

If your sheet was just made, please dont respond until the next post is
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

You wake up after being unconcious for sometime. You do not remember exactly how you ended up here, but there is a slight headace you feel. You begin to hear a voice. "Oh! You are awake! Thank goodness..."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

red herring

I look around and see if anybody is there
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

You see a young girl wearing some riding armor. She has a hint of nobility around her. "Are you ok?" She asked.
"Go to Brazil."

red herring

Harold said "I'm okay, besides for my headache, who are you?"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

red herring

Harold asks "What happened to me?, where am I?"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Woah there, settle down! You took quite a beating when I found you, and I was busy making sure you were alright."
"Go to Brazil."

red herring

Harold said "Okay, what happened?"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Rekekka

"Well, I found you unconscious while I was traveling, and I wanted to make sure that you are alright and all." Tiara said, "I tried healing you and what not with a healing salve. I hope I did an alright job."
"Go to Brazil."