News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon e and π- the most irrational Pokemon fan RPG like ever

Started by Starmeadows, May 15, 2016, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Welcome to the Region of ELELNO, the reigon of UNDERDEVELOPMENT!!!

Um, so, in this game, you will find Wild Zigazoons and Eevee everywhere, 8 starters (three new, five not), The occasional Pokémon death, TRUELS, Parodies of everything, Soap Operas, and a professor whose name isn't a tree for once.  Oh, and MULTIPLAYER ACTION AND TWO AWESOME FILES AND ALTERNATE UNIVERSES AND...  Whatnot.  There are only two files, but a crowd each can gather in and be happy.  More or less happy, really.

Oh, and the starters are CHARMANDER, BULBASUAR, SQUIRTLE, PIKACHU, SPHEAL (Don't ask), and these guys:

Apparently, the two games connect through this etherwalk, because why not?  Almost everything except the PCs remain intact.

The mechanics are incredibly complicated for the Pokemon, but not really for humans- they just roll a d10 for every action, really.

Also, it's based on the INTERNET MEMES.  The SFW ones, at least.

CHARACTERS:
e:

π:
Timmy (Male, 5/21/04-?)
November (Female, 5/21/03-?)

Let's just do a form:

Name:
Game:

Tymewalk

Sure, why not?

Name: Timmy
Age: 12 (Now that you're 12, here's a monster that can breathe fire. Go collect 720+ dangerous animals. See you if you don't die!)
Game: Pokemon π

(side note)
Quote from: Smiley100PAlso, it's based on the INTERNET MEMES.  The SFW ones, at least.
*first time I ever saw one of the other memes*

*every time after that*
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Quote from: TymewalkSure, why not?

Name: Timmy
Age: 12 (Now that you're 12, here's a monster that can breathe fire. Go collect 720+ dangerous animals. See you if you don't die!)
Game: Pokemon π

(side note)
Quote from: Smiley100PAlso, it's based on the INTERNET MEMES.  The SFW ones, at least.
*first time I ever saw one of the other memes*

*every time after that*
Gr9 job m9

objecty

Name: November (also my name in Pokémon X)
Game: pi
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Quote from: BeagelName: November (also my name in Pokémon X)
Game: pi
Welcome to the age of TRUELS.

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100PI'm starting to wonder if Tymewalk is still in this.
I'm here. Just haven't been given a file yet :P

Or rather, I can't find the file.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: Smiley100PI'm starting to wonder if Tymewalk is still in this.
I'm here. Just haven't been given a file yet :P

Or rather, I can't find the file.

Oh, you didn't know?

Everyone shares two files.  Pokémon π is here.  I apologize for being unclear.

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: ev3commanderTBGName: bob164

Age 16
Gender male
Game pi
Quote from: FaressainName: Fare(s)sain
Game: e
I apologize for taking a heck of a while.  Both accepted.

Starmeadows

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100Pi can't simplify the mechanics

its a Fan RPG anyway

Closing in 24 hours

here's its spiritual successor
... Over a year later, it isn't closed.
Do you know what 'hours' are? :P
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100Pi can't simplify the mechanics

its a Fan RPG anyway

Closing in 24 hours

here's its spiritual successor
... Over a year later, it isn't closed.
Do you know what 'hours' are? :P
:P

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerName: Elenar
Game: e
This topic was supposed to be closed but it never was lol
Thank you.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Closing at request of topic owner.

(LOL I remember this)