News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count until you reach a divisor of your age!

Started by objecty, Mar 21, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Count up, and if you reach a divisor of your age, reset.
Skip over 1 because it is a divisor of everyone's age.

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData

reset (also, i think we'd call this a "factor" of your age)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

joefarebrother

2 (divisor and factor are the same thing)

I just realised this game would be unresettable if we ever reach 19

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Dino

If we ever reach 19, we should just close the topic. :P

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Actually we wouldn't reset at 19 because there could be a 38 year old here, who knows

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

joefarebrother

joefarebrother

10 (how about if we get to 19 we reset back to 2 and count it as a win?)

Dino

joefarebrother

P-Code

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

joefarebrother

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

CellularData

nope, sorry, reset...

12-year-olds are really damaging to this game early in the count.  we can kill 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, and if it gets to 12s, 12.

after that we can't do anything though
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please