News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

who wants a tomato?

Started by findanegg, Mar 20, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

name: Quidu
why do u want a tomato: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel"de toomatoo ish u froot, ite haz seedz like ootrh froots, much surprise"
such wow. mr tomatoboi awards u 2 points for memes
Quote from: Smiley100P"It's a fruit.  there are no such things as vegetables, scientifically."
mr tomatoboi awards u 2 points for being technically correct.
Quote from: Wolfslime123"Yes there is. Most plant matter we eat but the plant never meant to let it be eaten is a vegetable. For example, a potato."
u get 2 points for mentioning a potato.
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"The tomato is a vegetable, because you do not put it in a fruit salad."

[I cringed writing that]
mr tomatoboi and the audience visibly cringe, and mr tomatoboi gives u 2 points out of pity.
Quote from: BeagelTomatodoge can barely keep tomatoself from hitting John smith in the head.
mr tomatoboi transfers all of doge's points to john smith.

current scores:
sir tomato: 0
joj:3
chloe burbank:0
john smith:4
jim:17
doge:0
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

suddenly, a random derpboi rushes onto the stage, grabbing mr tomatoboi's microphone and stating the following personal informations into it:
Quote from: SuperDoom1name: Quidu
why do u want a tomato: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
mr tomatoboi presses a tomato-shaped button on his lapel, and seconds later two security guards bounce the crazy boi off the stage. literally, because the stage is bouncy. (not accepting applications right now, sorry)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailsuddenly, a random derpboi rushes onto the stage, grabbing mr tomatoboi's microphone and stating the following personal informations into it:
mr tomatoboi presses a tomato-shaped button on his lapel, and seconds later two security guards bounce the crazy boi off the stage. literally, because the stage is bouncy. (not accepting applications right now, sorry)
Quidu makes plans to kill Mr. Tomatoboi because he's all mad and things.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

"but I no do hit, gib me all hiz pointz"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailsuddenly, a random derpboi rushes onto the stage, grabbing mr tomatoboi's microphone and stating the following personal informations into it:
mr tomatoboi reminds quidu that they may reapply to participate at the start of the next episode.
Quote from: Beagel"but I no do hit, gib me all hiz pointz"
mr tomatoboi is just about to answer your question when the dingers ring. the timer is up, and jim with the most points is declared the winner! mr tomatoboi gives him a tomato.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

mr tomatoboi reminds quidu that they may reapply to participate at the start of the next episode.
Approximately how long until then?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail
Quote from: SuperDoom1Quidu makes plans to kill Mr. Tomatoboi because he's all mad and things.
Approximately how long until then?
it just started! welcome to the show, quidu!

findanegg

this episode consists of all the contestants painting the best picture of a tomato. each contestant is positioned behind a canvas which holds a paintbrush, a large tub of red paint, and a small tub of green paint. the contestants have 15 minutes to paint their picture.
the timer starts.
(open up a paint program, paint a tomato. that's it)

Wolfslime123

"..."

(shoot.)

"..."

(Anyone got a good paint program?)

"..."

(Hold on Jim, I'll look through my apps.)

"..."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Jim finishes up.

"I think this is good."

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Jim finishes up.

"I think this is good."

mr tomatoboi thinks it is very avant-garde, and gives it 3 points.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

the timers continue to tick down.

objecty

doge requests extra time because my internet is down
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beageldoge requests extra time because my internet is down
mr tomatoboi gib extra time. the timers wind back a bit.

TheTealWashableMarker

name: Xylia
why do u want a tomato: for the sake of winning a tomato
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

findanegg

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkername: Zylia
why do u want a tomato: for the sake of winning a tomato
will be accepted at start of next episode.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dino

name: Tomato of Tomatoland
why do u want a tomato: To create the currently non-existent Tomatoland!

TheTealWashableMarker

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel"de toomatoo ish u froot, ite haz seedz like ootrh froots, much surprise"
mr tomatoboi awards u 5 points for best speller
Quote from: Smiley100P"It's a fruit.  there are no such things as vegetables, scientifically."
mr tomatoboi awards u 5 points for technicalities
Quote from: Wolfslime123"Yes there is. Most plant matter we eat but the plant never meant to let it be eaten is a vegetable. For example, a potato."
mr tomatoboi was confused but awarded u 5 points anyway
Quote from: TBGChildGamer"The tomato is a vegetable, because you do not put it in a fruit salad."

[I cringed writing that]
the studio audience awkwardly laughs. mr tomatoboi awards u 5 points
Quote from: BeagelTomatodoge can barely keep tomatoself from hitting John smith in the head.
mr tomatoboi subtract 3 point from ur score 4 dat

objecty

Doge is confused by that because all of doge's points were already transferred to dum Jim
Thank you.

firefang16

name: firetomato
why do u want a tomato: to turn into a nuclear bo-I MEAN EAT
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

TheTealWashableMarker

Yes very confusing

by the way

WOULD U HURRY UP PLS

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR ETERNITY FOR DE TOMATO

BTW SEEING AS I AM NOT A CONTESTANT YET CAN I CHANGE MY NAME?