News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

DownsGameClub

Wednesday decides to sit outside.  It was quite nice and sunny.

Faressain

Meanwhile Isabella was looking for Talessa's home. She seemed to forget the direction.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

Faressain

(Isabella doesn't know yet they're deadly.)

Isabella walks by... (Hai?)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Shpore

Faressain

(Hai. Do you know where to Talessa's?) Isabella replied, a bit nervous.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

"Talessa? Ehm...
No.

...wait, is she a giant luxray?"

Faressain

(Uh... she? Yea...) She never was taught of not giving information to strangers.

Meanwhile Talessa begun to worry.

Shpore

"Her light hasn't extinguished yet?"
Rotom used Confuse Ray suddenly on Isabella.

Faressain

Isabella was that unsuspecting, she fainted from that instantly. (Ouch...) It was last thought before she fainted.

---

(Hmm, where is Isabella?)

Shpore

"Great."
Rotom grabbed Isabella's unconscious body and some tools from a nearby shed. He started making a new microchip.

DownsGameClub

Wednesday starts packing up.

"(You know what?  I'm kinda sick of this old boring city.  I need to explore!)"

He packs in almost everything he could- money, a weather radio, battery, battery packs, solar charger, a laptop, and other necessities including his night gear.

Faressain

Talessa was thinking if Isabella grew up, or just got lost.

DownsGameClub

Wednesday sets out from the neighborhood.

Shpore

Faressain

Meanwhile Nocturn was pulling Meowth... But it wasn't successful yet.

Shpore

It was done. Rotom tried implanting microchip into isabella's head...

DownsGameClub

Wednesday walks through the subways and tries to go to Rosevelt Island.

Faressain

It was trouble to wear a chip, but eventually... Isabella had a micro-chip implanted in.

Shpore

Rotom tried to control it... It was mostly a success.

Faressain

Isabella woke up at that uncontrolled moves... They...weren't her... They were... from outside force... (Well, here goes my freedom) Her mind tried to say, but... couldn't.

Shpore

There was still a little freedom... Rotom tried to control her to get her to eat a few rare candies..

Faressain

(What are those?) Isabella... or rather her body ate few, but she had... nevermind. She started to glow... And evolved into Gardevoir.