News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Mystery at Winchester (Prologue - The Cast)

Started by Rekekka, Mar 21, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Name: Gilligan
Looks: Skin: Light brown Hair: Mid-length, curly, dull blond Eyes: Gray, large Height: Tall Weight: Somewhat thin Build: Somewhat narrow
Personality: realistic, down-to-earth
Items on hand: Deck of cards (solitaire-size), flip phone, pocketknife
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Wordweaver

As above, so below.

NuclearArmadillo

Lysander wanders the streets, looking for trouble.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Dino

Luke goes to the next class. And the next one, whenever that is.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: coolman2443no godmods
What a jerk.

Calling it 'pulling it off a Quidu' just makes matters worse. I'm gonna ask for this to be closed for being a jerk to a specific user ASAP.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dino

Quote from: SuperDoom1
What a jerk.

Calling it 'pulling it off a Quidu' just makes matters worse. I'm gonna ask for this to be closed for being a jerk to a specific user ASAP.
It's not really being a jerk to a specific user, just a specific character.

Wolfslime123

What a jerk.

Try using a non-godmod character then.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

What a jerk.

Cool is allowed to say no godmods in his game - that's not being a jerk to you.

He also appears to have removed him calling it that.

Provided this doesn't happen again, I'm going to leave this topic open.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Quote from: Tymewalk
What a jerk.

Cool is allowed to say no godmods in his game - that's not being a jerk to you.

He also appears to have removed him calling it that.

Provided this doesn't happen again, I'm going to leave this topic open.
It's not really rude because he's simply referencing a character (who, if I remember correctly, was MADE to godmod) not SuperDoom1.

Rekekka

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailName: Gilligan
Looks: Skin: Light brown Hair: Mid-length, curly, dull blond Eyes: Gray, large Height: Tall Weight: Somewhat thin Build: Somewhat narrow
Personality: realistic, down-to-earth
Items on hand: Deck of cards (solitaire-size), flip phone, pocketknife
Accepted

Quote from: Wolfslime123O. U. T Out!

Carl absconds
Carl decided to ditch class to do god knows what.

Quote from: Faressain(Well,I forgot)

Sol checks his group bulletin.
Well, nothing seems to be going on today, save for the town meeting. Not like it would be any of your buisness though.

Quote from: WordweaverPTW.
WTP.

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloLysander wanders the streets, looking for trouble.
Bah, the streets are empty. Maybe you can stir up some trouble at a quik-market maybe?

Quote from: jji10dinoLuke goes to the next class. And the next one, whenever that is.
You head off to the next class, and proceeded to the next. And by next, I mean lunch. :P

The time is 12:00 PM.

What do you wish to do?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Luke eats his perfectly crafted sandwich. It appears he's a perfectionist.

NuclearArmadillo

Mess around with the Quik-Mart, and try to pocket lunch in doing so.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Wolfslime123

Okay, Carl didn't leave. Timeskip to end of school day please?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

findanegg

Mew

holy goobness modern times

i need to make a character, adfhjhgfds
"I'm back." - Mishovy šílenosti

Dino

Quote from: Mewholy goobness modern times

GOOBNESS

Wolfslime123

Quote from: jji10dino

GOOBNESS
ALL THE GOOBNESS!!!!!!!!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: jji10dino

GOOBNESS
ALL THE GOOBNESS!!!!!!!!
GOOBNESS INDEED

...anyways, sorry for the lack of updates. I am just going to skip ahead time for a bit.

---

The town meeting is about to begin, and everyone is in front of the mayor's office.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Sol has prepared a gun just in case, deeply hidden.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783