News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Weird Dreams

Started by NasomiXIV, Mar 23, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Oh boy, do I love recreating games in text format!
Welcome to Dreamland. You are in a giant cotton candy machine thing. A pole comes down and up, stopping for a few seconds at its peaks on both ways for a split second while going around and around and around.

What do you do?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

Um...  Go onto the pole and sit on the top of the pole?

NasomiXIV

Quote from: DownsGameClubUm...  Go onto the pole and sit on the top of the pole?
The pole hits you in the head as you try to grab onto it.
Lives: 4

You are in a giant cotton candy machine thing. A pole comes down and up, stopping for a few seconds at its peaks on both ways for a split second while going around and around and around.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

Perhaps I wasn't being too clear...

When it goes down at the lowest peak, I stand on top of the pole.  :P

Okay, that's it.  What a coincidencE!  I'm sleepy tonight...

NasomiXIV

TRY JUMPING NEXT TIME!

Lives: 3
Do I really need to say the same thing three times in a row?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: SuperDoom1Do I really need to say the same thing three times in a row?
yes, you do.

also, when will you fix your signature?  considering most of your posts are 2-3 lines, I don't think a signature almost the size of the screen is fair for that.

EDIT: it is the size of the screen.  with some left over.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: SuperDoom1Do I really need to say the same thing three times in a row?
yes, you do.

also, when will you fix your signature?  considering most of your posts are 2-3 lines, I don't think a signature almost the size of the screen is fair for that.

It's the twice the size of my laptop, which I normally put my TBG screen on

EDIT: And thanks to that big signature I always picture SuperDoom as Patrick :P
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NasomiXIV

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: epicanna27
yes, you do.

Perhaps you should've pictured me as Sponebob from that, because he's defending Nintendo.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: epicanna27yes, you do.

Perhaps you should've pictured me as Sponebob from that, because he's defending Nintendo.
I didn't mean to but the reason I do is probably because you can see Patrick better in the pics and spongebob is usually smaller and pointing at things
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)