News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

ebay war

Started by findanegg, Mar 09, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

like ikea war and walmart war, but in ebay. oh wait
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

I buy a dat boi shotgun and kill everyone through the internet
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

i make the internet implode
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

I attempt to scam someone into 100000 dollars.

NasomiXIV

I jump  onto the tab bar and take us all to the TBGs.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.