News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Universeland and intertwined FUSIONS- the one with the genderswaps

Started by Starmeadows, Oct 19, 2016, 03:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

And then Aeghun was back, obviously drunk, sometimes making wrong moves. What did he drink, is a mystery.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

(Noeethiiing... Juuuustt I druuuunk sooomeeethiiinggg ttooo ffforgeeet itttt.) And it revealed: Aeghun was drunk to forget that thing.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

"(Aeghun.  You know I'm fine being a girl.  Why can't you do the same?)"

Faressain

(It dfhoes'nt loek liek thrat... I whas shcarehd.) Aeghun drunkily replied.

Itaku meanwhile decided to save a genderswap potion just in case V comes to finally fight her like a man against man.

the2000

We teleport in front of Ashley.

Apple: Mueuw, I say, Mueuw! Of course, they only hear me say "Mueuw." But I'm back, everyone.

Scitech: I look around, none of this is familiar, as I say, "He wants to tell you that he's back."

Apple: Meoew? I still have my old ways memorized. I was really dumb back then... I think this, but all that comes out is "Meoew." I hope someone will get a little memory of the good old times.

Scitech: Well, things are off to a better start. "And that he's sorry for being an idiot."

Apple: By the way, I feel so bad for that poor little kitten! "Mueuw..." Is all I say, with a bit of sadness in my words.

Scitech: Well, I never thought I'd hear it. "He says he's sorry for the young little cat. I guess I can treat you with a little more respect now, Apple."

Apple: All I say is "Mueuw," but I'm really thinking... Hey Ashley! I heard you were busy dying or something! Do you know how I know? I found this website called tbgfo-

Scitech: I say, "Okay, now we're all back to normal..."

Apple: Hey, you know, I kinda like Dan, and Ruorst. Even though Dan killed me twice... "Mueuw."

Scitech: All I can get out is, "Apple says he wants to fus-" before...

Apple: I think, no way! "Mueuw!.."

Scitech: Okay, fine... "Okay, you don't..."
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Rekekka

"Wow, its like something was brought back from the dead." Ashley says, a smug look growing on her face. "What was I doing again?"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

the2000

Scitech: The heck? "What are you talking about?"

Scitech: Everything turns black as I start to... Lose power...

Apple: Wait, what? I thought we were talking about things being brought back from the dead, not dying! Oh no, this is serious. Do you think this has anything to do with the AEVIL EMPIRE?

Scitech: I have to... Get... The important... Words out... "AEVIL... EMPIRE-"

Apple: Oh no! All I say is "Mueuw!" In a panicked tone. Well, at least Scitech looks rather swell on my head! We better do something, though!

objecty

oh geez i acted like a moron on this didn't i

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did this get bumped PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS if this got reset tho it might be good
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Possessed by Smiley as usual, Sunset had padded to wherever Ashley was.

EDIT: I second this.  I have no idea where this went.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PPossessed by Smiley as usual, Sunset had padded to wherever Ashley was.

yeah i have no clue what happened...
you know you can report this to be closed and make a new one because this was a good idea but it died
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Smiley100PPossessed by Smiley as usual, Sunset had padded to wherever Ashley was.

you know you can report this to be closed and make a new one because this was a good idea but it died
Yeah, let's see what the others think.

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100P

was this the one rp that let you have as many characters as you want?
i hope so because if you remake it i gotta enter at least 1 character from all of my favorite fandoms....
characters/fandoms that are getting entered:
john laurens, and maybe other hamiltons? (frenchiest fry perhaps?) probably taco or paintbrush... loser or the other taco from bfdi/bfdia/idfb/bfb? or four... yeah, four and the other taco? and pin?
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagelyeah i have no clue what happened...
i hope so because if you remake it i gotta enter at least 1 character from all of my favorite fandoms....
john laurens, and maybe other hamiltons? (frenchiest fry perhaps?) probably taco or paintbrush... loser or the other taco from bfdi/bfdia/idfb/bfb? or four... yeah, four and the other taco? and pin?
Yes

The reboot shall be caused Fusions and Fandoms: our ULAIF reboot

objecty

Quote from: Smiley100PYeah, let's see what the others think.
Yes

the reebot shall be caused..??

also on the first page i think it says amtehsyt or something lol
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Beagelwas this the one rp that let you have as many characters as you want?
Yes

the reebot shall be caused..??

also on the first page i think it says amtehsyt or something lol
Ah sorry I meant "called" rip
Also it's "Pearlmethyst"

the2000

No, please. Look, it will only be more confusing if we reset. Everybody, take a breath and catch up on this instead of trying to reset it. I mean, if Cornwell or CoPKMN closed right now and got reset, there would be total chaos. We're already 39 pages in, 969 posts in. I'd only reset an RP if the creator, or crucial players, went inactive. And I love all of the characters we built up. If anything, I want to continue on this thread, but reverse to an earlier episode. I still don't want to do that, though.

So, everybody, catch up on the RP (it's not impossible, like CoPKMN is) and come back to this spot. Look, that's what I did today. And if you want, use the wiki at http://tbgs.wikia.com/wiki/Text_Based_Games_Wiki to write everything you know happened and add your characters and stuff, and we can all catch up. Then we can keep going. Or maybe find an in-universe excuse to go backwards to some point?

And Smiley, remember all the cool things we were going to do with the prophecy that we discussed in chat? We seriously shouldn't do that. And everything I read was pretty easy to understand after rereading, so just go back and do it. People didn't care about doing that in Cornwell and CoPKMN, so this 39-page RP shouldn't be threatening.

objecty

No. I dont remember what i did in this rp, but i think i acted really stupid, because i was 9 then, and i would like to reset. PLEASE.
Besides, it's Smiley's call. also i really dont have very much time to read it so PLEASE RESET IT.

also @smiley
Quote from: Smiley100PPearl and Amehtyst
amehtyst
Thank you.

CellularData

Quote from: Beageli acted really stupid, because i was 9 then
this is my view on life as a whole
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

the2000

I think it'd be a completely different roleplay if we set it, and it would get really confusing, in short. Can we at least try to go on for a while and see how it goes?

Edit: Besides, I was starting a new subplot that could distract from the main plot for a while. I don't think that it got "out of hand." It's not that long, it took me like one hour, but if you need to catch up quickly, just read the entire original post. CoPKMN was confusing for me. Not this. I only misunderstood 2 pages or something, and reread them.

Also, for Beagel and Anna, I acted dumb too, but I can redeem myself. Look, that's what I'm doing with Apple and Scitech right now.

And finally, for Smiley, consider that I was thinking of a really cool twist, that I don't want to go to waste. Pretty please? :D :D

Starmeadows

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Beageli acted really stupid, because i was 9 then
this is my view on life as a whole
Same

Maybe we can start a new episode, maybe?
Or, better, season?  Do a tiny little timeskip or something?

the2000

the2000