News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 april fools pranks!

Started by joefarebrother, Apr 01, 2013, 01:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joefarebrother

7/10

Cover my entire room in £20 notes so it's really annoying to clean up.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

0/10.

The £20 notes are all counterfeit, or you're not in the UK and can't use them. That's like giving me £20 notes when in the US!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

firefang16

umm/10

If a person hates mayo, take out the filling in an Oreo and fill it with mayo :p
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Alex The JPEG

9/10  That would be hard though

Glue an apple on a watch.  Then give it to your friend.  They say "What is this?"  Then you say "It's an Apple Watch!"

*rimshot*
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

joefarebrother

9/10

Promise to make brownies. Get some brown paper. Cut out the shape of the letter E. Repeat. Proudly present your Brown 'E's!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

firefang16

Yes/10

Give them a Fiber 1 bar. Watch them get horrible gas pains.

Siverko

What?/10.

Announce that the letter Z is banned from English.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Alex The JPEG

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy/10

Say to your friend "Hey!  Did you know that if you say "Google" with your tongue out, it kind of sounds like "gullible"."
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Seanbobe

make a command to shutdown the computer 2:00 after it turns on
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

Put a person's favorite things in a trash can.

joefarebrother

6/10

Poke a hole in the bottom of a water bottle with a pin, and fill it up completely to the top (no air gaps) and close the lid. The water won't leak out until it's opened because of the air pressure. leave it somewhere for someone to find.

PrincessPandaTBG

10/10

Sonic fan: Do you want an Espeon Plushie? I heard they're rare.
Pokemon fan: Yes.
Sonic fan: *hands Blaze Plushie instead, runs away*
Pokemon fan: *screams in rage*

Proof Blaze and Espeon are similar:

[What, why did I get a Blaze vs. Shadow image? Wouldn't they all tie and then fall in love and then get married?]

Karanrimé

Hockey's opinion on sonic.
(JK 7/10)

Pretend to Gear up for a prank.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

PrincessPandaTBG

Wat/10

Make a Slender man mannequin and place it behind a door in a room.

CellularData

0/10

Do a face reveal on any social media website
Have a troll face in the project as your "face"
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

1/10

If they use google, replace it with this search engine
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

firefang16

Dang, you trolled me! 10/10!

Put plastic wrap under the lip of a salt shaker.

joefarebrother

8/10

Change their settings on their computer so that when they minimise a window, the sound played is 10 seconds of silence followed by their name whispered. If the gap is long enough it would take longer for them to realise that minimising a window is what's causing it.

CellularData

10/10

(Only works a few days before April Fools day, and on gullible people) Tell them today is actually April Fools day, and a mind trick was played on everyone a couple of years ago, and that in everyone's mind, there are a few days that don't exist.  When they ask how you know, say you were the one who played the trick.

Tell them on actual April Fools day that the actual mind trick was what you said a few days ago - and that the day was never changed at all

awesome-llama

Tell people to prepare for your prank, but don't actually do one.

Tymewalk

10/10, that's evil

At the beginning of all the choruses of their favorite songs, slowly insert Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up". When they try to see what's going on, undo it.

They'll think they're crazy.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

awesome-llama

Quote from: epicanna2710/10

(Only works a few days before April Fools day, and on gullible people) Tell them today is actually April Fools day, and a mind trick was played on everyone a couple of years ago, and that in everyone's mind, there are a few days that don't exist.  When they ask how you know, say you were the one who played the trick.

Tell them on actual April Fools day that the actual mind trick was what you said a few days ago - and that the day was never changed at all
9/10
(Forgot to rate)

PrincessPandaTBG

Quote from: Tymewalk10/10, that's evil

At the beginning of all the choruses of their favorite songs, slowly insert Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up". When they try to see what's going on, undo it.

They'll think they're crazy.
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Pour lemon juice in a container of eye drops and leave them near a person who uses eye drops.

CellularData

-infinity / infinity

If you have a friend that likes rubik's cubes, mix up one of their cubes.  Then use a screwdriver to loosen all the sides almost all the way.  Leave it out in a place they're likely to go by.  When they go to pick the cube up and solve it, it will fall apart.  (If you do it right, the core might even fall apart, so it's even harder to fix!) :lol: