News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Upon hearing the string being drawn, Jason eyes Takumi instead.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thyme sighs with relief. She pulls out her battleaxe and charges at le nosaJ Jason
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Blood continues pouring out my back as Jason turns around and attempts to strike Thyme.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Karanrimé

Jason knocks the popcorn out of smiley's hand as I groan from blood loss.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

I screw it and try and get medical help.

Karanrimé

You see my briefcase of medical supplies but promptly get tackled by Jason.

Pearl and Ice Bear rush in to help, as Pearl impales Jason with a spear. He promptly pops in a cloud, with a bloodstone falling out.

"That's not our friend gone rouge." Pearl states, as she sends the Gem to the Temple.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Karanrimé

Ice Bear and the Real Jason, who had been hiding as an ambush for guards if the guards attacked us, Started dressing my wounds.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Mary Sue comes barreling back down the stairs.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE HURRY UP AND-"
She sees CG lying on the floor, being treated.
"Oh, geez."
She rushes over to him and begins helping to bandage him up.

Nathan quickly runs back down the stairs, guns in his hands, huffing and puffing.
"Miss, I- *cough* -I get ya wanna get out of here, but- *huff* -these guns ain't light, you know! So pl- *cough* -please, just pick a direction and go with it!"
"Look, Nathan, is it? We've got a bit of a problem. People are dying, and we can't escape if we're dead."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

Upon seeing Jason treating me, I pinch [he 4got green] him on the face.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

(Let's skip a little. I've been kinda bad at updating RPs lately and this is just going to get repetitive.)

After escaping the guards, the group finds themselves at the main stairwell.

"All right. The guards are probably waiting for us down there. Everybody have their weapons?"
Mary Sue draws her handgun.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Rekekka

Brandt readies his axe, and Takumi readies his bow.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

"I AM a Weapon," Jason says, noting his purpose in creation.
Ice Bear draws his Fire Axe, Pearl a Spear, and I pull out the hunting rifle.

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thyme took out her battleaxe and got her knives and machine gun at the ready.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

"Well, then. Looks like we've all come prepared."

Mary Sue put one hand on the handle.

"Before we begin, I just want you to know that if we're doing this, we're taking them out, once and for all. There is a very real chance we could possibly... well, you know. If any of you want out, you can probably escape from the windows. But let me be clear. This is your last chance to say it."

objecty

"Now let's go already before they hear us and get the advantage!!"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

"I'm leaving," said Fluttershy.  Rainbow Dash and Poppy seed went with her.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel"Now let's go already before they hear us and get the advantage!!"
"Good idea."

Mary Sue loudly kicked down the door.
Quote from: Smiley100P"I'm leaving," said Fluttershy.  Rainbow Dash and Poppy seed went with her.
"Wait, don't you think you shou-"
"Leave them, Angst."
"It's Trendy."
"Whatever. They'll probably regret their decision and some freak accident will cause them to join back anyways."
"What?"
"Oh, wait, that's the next act, sorry."

objecty

"Oh, and Trendy?
... after this... can we talk, please?"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

"What?" said Smiley.

End of Act 4 I presume haha

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel"Oh, and Trendy?
... after this... can we talk, please?"
"Sure. I've got a feeling that after this..."

She stared down the stairwell.

"...we're going to need it."
Quote from: Smiley100P"What?" said Smiley.

End of Act 4 I presume haha
Hey, you don't call the shots! I'm the GM!

End of Act 4

As it's April Fools' Day tomorrow (if you're in the US) or today (if you're in Eastern Europe now), we'll be making a slight change.

Welcome to...

Act 4.5

OHG's first non-canonical act! Whatever you do won't have actually happened when Act 5 rolls around.

Also, things may not proceed as expected. You've been warned.

Starmeadows

Smiley broke the glass and is now yos