News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Jason gets up, and slips on the banana peel that he threw on the deck yesterday.

He throws it into the ocean, and tries again.

He fails, because the residue is still there.

He grabs a mop and cleans it up.

Now the deck is wet, and he fails again.

He finally manages to get up after crawling a few feet away and looking like an idiot.

He then realizes that his gear is on the other side of the boat, so he rushes over to grab it, and slips on the wet spot.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Wolfslime123

Wolf ponders something and decides to test it. He tries to find a container, some wood, and a source of fire.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NuclearArmadillo

"Who said anything about healing them after? That Mangs fellow seems a very volatile adventurer, I'd suppose we keep our guards up, especially with that special blade of his."
Anduin finds his way into the pantry, and examines what's in store.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Dino

Asmund grumbles something about the 'Raven' part.

Rekekka

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason gets up, and slips on the banana peel that he threw on the deck yesterday.

He throws it into the ocean, and tries again.

He fails, because the residue is still there.

He grabs a mop and cleans it up.

Now the deck is wet, and he fails again.

He finally manages to get up after crawling a few feet away and looking like an idiot.

He then realizes that his gear is on the other side of the boat, so he rushes over to grab it, and slips on the wet spot.
Man, you really need to think about your life. Slipping on oh so many things like that really can get you killed one day.

Quote from: Wolfslime123Wolf ponders something and decides to test it. He tries to find a container, some wood, and a source of fire.
You have a container, there might be some spare wood, and you can probably ask Verdun or Nino for fire. Maybe even some flint and steel?

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund grumbles something about the 'Raven' part.
"Hmm?" Rebecca seems confused, "Something wrong?"

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"Who said anything about healing them after? That Mangs fellow seems a very volatile adventurer, I'd suppose we keep our guards up, especially with that special blade of his."
Anduin finds his way into the pantry, and examines what's in store.
"I was only volatile because I thought you were bad people. If Kiera says you are alright, my blade shall be on your side." Mangs replied.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

Jason slips off a cliff and dies finally reaching his gear as he looks into the distance.

[under construction]

;

Dino

Rekekka

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason slips off a cliff and dies finally reaching his gear as he looks into the distance.
You quickly nab your gear and look off into the seashore.

Quote from: jji10dino"Nothing." Asmund quickly answers.
Rebecca quickly raises an eyebrow.

"Well, lets get on our way, shall we?" Mangs says.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

Jason prepares to disembark, hoping this is where his horse is. remembering he left his horse on the boat last second.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Asmund quickly avoids Rebecca's gaze and turns to Mangs. "We can continue the duel later. Non-lethal this time."

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund quickly avoids Rebecca's gaze and turns to Mangs. "We can continue the duel later. Non-lethal this time."
"You still up? Anytime then." Mangs raises his hand to shake.

Quote from: TymewalkJacob looks around.
You are on a boat. I hope you are not seasick.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason prepares to disembark, hoping this is where his horse is. remembering he left his horse on the boat last second.
Your horse is on the boat thankfully.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob quickly walks off the boat.

Let's hope being dizzy doesn't interfere with light magic.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Karanrimé

Jason mounts his horse, having to readjust after the past mission.

He remembered when the two of them were young and the missions were in play.

Good times.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Quote from: TymewalkJacob quickly walks off the boat.

You attempt to walk off the boat, but you then realized that you are in the middle of the ocean.

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund shakes Mangs' hand.
Mangs gives Asmund a competitive look, as if he cannot wait for the challenge that is to come.

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason mounts his horse, having to readjust after the past mission.

He remembered when the two of them were young and the missions were in play.

Good times.
"Welp, are we ready to head off then?" Rebecca asked the group.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Karanrimé

*the
*his?

That seemed abrupt.

to have memory stopped by-

Aaaaaaaaaaaand [repeat unil landfall]

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: TymewalkJacob quickly walks off the boat.

You attempt to walk off the boat, but you then realized that you are in the middle of the ocean.
Oh my.

Jacob settles in for a long trip. Let's hope he doesn't get too seasick. He rarely went on boats, and even then, only for short commerce trips.

Rekekka

With everyone settled downish the boat begins to sail away from the are of conflict.

Meanwhile in an unknown location...

Leon is looking onto a large altar. "Vmirdof, what is the status on the group."

"Sire, the situation is looking grim. Raymond, Priscilla, and their friends have wiped out most of our group. The only survivors are Ruby and Kiera, but one of them went rogue on us."

"Could our plan for for naught? Even after trying hard, we seem to be faltering still."

"Not so Leon, as we speak, Ruby has Darvis, the sacred book of dark. With it, we have a method to counter their weapons that they have been acquiring."

"Still, that is 6 weapons against one. Surely with those numbers..."

"Don't be such a pessimist, Leon. Remember, I hold much power. I even assume even with their numbers, you weapon and my guidance should be proven more powerful than their insignificant group."

The room is soon reverberated with footsteps. A female swordmaster emerged from the shadows.

"Lord Leon, I return." Ruby says.

"I assume you have the tome at hand?" Leon asked

"Like you said. Although Gus has yet to return. I fear he may have fallen in Arcadia."

"I see..."

"Lord Leon, if I may." Vmirdof began, "Maybe we can continue trying to..."

"You don't mean..."

"She could be proven useful to our cause. We just have to continue through our initiation."

"...No. She is my daughter. I cannot force her to do something she does not want to do."

"Leon, if I may. Sometimes, you have to take drastic measures to fulfil your goals. A mere child should not interfere your plans of purging the world of its sin, should it?"

"But surely... there is no way I can force my daughter..."

"Well, there is a simple solution to that. Ruby will be the one to force her to our cause."

"...you cannot be serious." Ruby spat, "My blade hungers. There is no way I am going to waste my time trying to coax a child to our cause."

"Ah, but Ruby remember, the group is after us as we speak. Maybe you can use this to lure them to you, then you can test your blade."

"Grr... fine. Where do you have Leon's daughter locked up again?"

"Should be a somewhat rundown fort in Etruria. We have a base of operations there for our growing numbers. I assume you are up to the task though?"

"I am more ready than ever." Ruby says, a sinister grin growing on her face, "They will know how feared my blade is!"

END OF CHAPTER 18
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 19 - Ruins of Etruia.

After a few more days of sea travel, the group arrives on a shoreline near Etruia.

Nino falls face first onto the sand, glad to reach land again
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

"Nino, That's my job" Jason says, amused and irritated as he too falls onto the sand.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Raven scoffed at both Jason and Nino outnof either annoyance or amusement. You can't really tell which, but it is more than likely the first one.

"Hey Dart, thanks for helping us!" Rebecca said.

"Don't mention it Rebecca. Be careful out there, alright?"

Rebecca nods, and after everyone gets off the boat, the ship begins to sail away.

"Alright, now we just need to get back to Pherae. I have to let Lord Eliwood know about that is going on." Rebecca said.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Dino

Verdun hesitates then turns to Rebecca. "Are you sure? Don't we want as few people as possible to know our mission and status?"