News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Rekekka

Rebecca walks down from the altar, the bow in her hands.

"This feels comfortable actually..." she says, gripping the bow in her hands.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

"On what? Do we have a dummy maybe?" She says.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"The wall? We can draw a target." Verdun suggests.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"The wall? We can draw a target." Verdun suggests.
"Maybe, but we should be getting back. I am sure Fargus is still awaiting us." Rebecca says, "Besides, I have to let Eliwood know that the situation is worse than we thought."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Shrugging, Verdun puts his pen back in his pocket.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoShrugging, Verdun puts his pen back in his pocket.
"Alright, shall we head back then?" Raven said.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"Sure." Asmund says, making sure Mangs and Kiera haven't left any traps or something. He doesn't think they have but better safe than sorry.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"Sure." Asmund says, making sure Mangs and Kiera haven't left any traps or something. He doesn't think they have but better safe than sorry.
No traps have been left, and the group safely makes it out of the ruins.

After some more time traveling, the group arrived back at the port town. Later, theynwould be back out at sea again, attempting to reach mainland again.

End of Chapter 17x
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 18 - Back out at Sea.

The boat sails smoothly as it kites along the ocean's waters. The nice, smell of the ocean has a bittersweet feeling if adventure and fear of what is to come next.  

Could this group that they are facing really be attemting to summon an ancient demon? And what do they want with this Raymond? At this point, the only thing at the moment that is keeping the morale of the group is more than likely hope.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund watches the horizon as the boat sails smoothly on.

Karanrimé

Jason joins Asmund, hoping to start a conversation, but too scared to start it.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Wolfslime123

(Sorry I couldn't be there for my level up.)

Wolf had ignored the badge earlier but it was still nagging at him. No, calling to him. He took the badge back out.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

"What's up?" Asmund asked Jason casually, not moving his eyes from the horizon.

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123(Sorry I couldn't be there for my level up.)

Wolf had ignored the badge earlier but it was still nagging at him. No, calling to him. He took the badge back out.
You pulled it back out, and you feel a surge of energy. Use it?

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason joins Asmund, hoping to start a conversation, but too scared to start it.
Quote from: jji10dino"What's up?" Asmund asked Jason casually, not moving his eyes from the horizon.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Deploy. What are my options?
Archmage, Sniper, or Ranger
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Wolf feels drawn to the first two. Not knowing what they are, but he has a sensation of their powers. He begins to feel the magic flow around him, but refuses. He mentally urges himself to the second power. His vision sharpens... (sorry for powerplaying , take it away cools. Finish it up.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Wolf feels drawn to the first two. Not knowing what they are, but he has a sensation of their powers. He begins to feel the magic flow around him, but refuses. He mentally urges himself to the second power. His vision sharpens... (sorry for powerplaying , take it away cools. Finish it up.)
Not only does his vision sharpen, but he also feels a tad bit stronger than before. He also gets a cool new set of clothing, well, more like a chestplate to wear.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Wolfslime123

"Oh. That's where this chest plate is from."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."