News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

F1rst C0nt4ct (Faressain)

Started by Wolfslime123, Feb 28, 2017, 10:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

As you drift along the vast space you come across a solar system. Wait... your scanners are picking up some life! As you deploy your fleet around the planet you notice that the creatures here have made a complex society. They must be intelligent!

Shuttle 1:
Description of situation: Creature Presence. Structures raised. Explosives nearby

Shuttle 2:
Description of situation: Nothing notable

Shuttle 3:

Shuttle 4:

Shuttle 5:
Description of situation: Creature Presence. Structures raised. Creatures attempting to board.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FaressainScout it using 1st Shuttle.
The creatures have set up some thing around your shuttle. They appear to be structures. There are also some things that appear to be vehicles with large rotating objects on top. Sticking out of the rotating part is a long shaft. A scan shows it has explosives.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

5th Shuttle will scout opposite site of planet.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Faressain5th Shuttle will scout opposite site of planet.

Shuttle 5
Landed. Some more creatures are on this side too. They also put some structures around your shuttle. However, they put some creatures in suits and they approach your shuttle. One climbs on top of it.

Shuttle 1
The creatures have brought in some more vehicles. These have cone shaped fronts.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Greet creatures. I'm not going genocide route unless they do it first.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Wolfslime123

Shuttle 1:
The door opens and the explorer coming out is vaporized by an explosion. The cone-nosed vehicles ram the shuttle which you realize are drills.

Shuttle 5:

The creatures examining the shuttle are startled by the door. However, they quickly recover and gather in front. "Jr;;p!" one says. It waves a "hand". 2 creatures flee and grab some strange metal objects. Another asks "Eju str upi jrtr?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Shuttle 1, reason, then if not, self-defend.

Shuttle 5, try to be as friendly as possible and don't startle them more.

Wolfslime123

Shuttle 1:
Machine guns pop out of the sides and return fire. A creature holding a metal device with a small green light runs away but keeps it pointed at you.

Shuttle 5:
One of your explorers wave your hand back. A creature points at itself and says "Strof." A moment later it's face wears an expression of fear. The creatures start to back away.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Shuttle 1, don't fire. It was only warning that I wanted to give to that group.

Shuttle 5, try to give name of it.

Wolfslime123

Shuttle 5:
The strof grab "guns" and fire at your explorers. Your explorers run into the shuttle. The wounded one should be fine but you've somehow lost their trust. could it be they found out what happened at shuttle 1?

Shuttle 1:
The vehicles you realize are tanks, they fire and your explorers escape thank goodness no more damage was done. The shuttle isn't in orbit however, as the hull was damaged by drills. It's floating in the ocean now.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Shuttle 5: depart.

shuttle 1 - do repairs.

If I can't do it pacifist route, I might as well do it genocide route.

Wolfslime123

[GAME MODE SET: HARVEST AND DESTROY]

All shuttles receive a broadcast from mission control.
"We have detected large amounts of fossil fuels in the planet near the core! Our objective is to harvest it to replenish our dwindling supply back on earth!"

Unknown to the explorers, mission control knows doing this will cause the gravity of the planet to fluctuate, changing the weather drastically and too fast for any means of adaptation.

Shuttle 5:
Departed.

Shuttle 1:
Repaired. Hull integrity 90%

Group up all the shuttles and activate mining laser.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Nvm. Try to create military base using shuttle 2, 3 and 4.

Wolfslime123

The shuttles are joined together. You've turned this Game into something completely different from it's purpose. But whateves.

Shuttles 2, 3, and 4:
Relocated. You don't have the resources to do anything else. Your explorers won't do it anyway. They aren't soldiers. You should just start drilling.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

I decide to just start drilling. I'LL DO IT WITH DRILLS AND LASERS!

Wolfslime123

(06:30:15) Faressain: I'd like to give these creature bad time for trying to kill my explorers

So be it. But be careful... it might be the other way around.

Shuttles 2, 3 and 4:
Drilling...

Excavation at 5%

Some creatures have noticed. many have congregated at the top of the nearby hill.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Drill further. Shuttle 5 - try to support Shuttles 2, 3 and 4