News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

F1rst C0nt4ct [5/5]

Started by Wolfslime123, Feb 28, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

F1RST C0NT4CT

You are an space explorer and have found a planet with an intelligent species. Try to interact with them. Neither of you will understand each other. Kill them or befriend them, it's up to you.

You have 5 shuttles all positioned around the planet. They are armed but the weapons are concealed.

Select a class to join:

Offensive Fleet: More defensive (or offensive) tools. Bad descriptions of creature activity.
Research Fleet: Little protection but good situational awareness. Accurate inferences about creature tools
Balanced Fleet: balanced.

Current Explorers:
Faressain, commander of a balanced fleet.
File:

Beagel, commander of a balanced fleet.
File

jji10dino, commander of a balanced fleet.

TBGChildGamer, commander of a research fleet.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Ok, mate, I'll join then. Where's the sheet?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FaressainOk, mate, I'll join then. Where's the sheet?
Forgot to mention that you don't need one. Do you want me to add one? Maybe ship classes?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Well, you can make optional. I'll self insert actually.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

I want a Balanced Fleet, my explorer name is doge Millie
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: BeagelI want a Balanced Fleet, my explorer name is doge Millie
Um... names don't matter much. I guess that's fine though. I'll make a file.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Karanrimé

Research fleet.

My explorer is Dr. John Smith ( look up the name. You'll laugh)
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dino

Balanced fleet - Bernard Mawson.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TBGChildGamerResearch fleet.

My explorer is Dr. John Smith ( look up the name. You'll laugh)
Yay research fleet! (It's my favorite, but it has risks.) Anyway, accepted. Please wait while your file is created.

Quote from: jji10dinoBalanced fleet - Bernard Mawson.
Accepted. Please wait for your file.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

Me please.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerMe please.
Select Class
Yours Truly,
\\/\/