News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund attempts to catch the nearest person to him and cushion the fall for them. Idk, he likes being a hero. And dying while saving someone is the best way to go... right?
Asmund grabs ahold of the nearest person, which happened to be Nino apparently. (No one cares about Mangs.)

Quote from: DarkfireAltalos looks downwards warily.

Fenroch attempts to maintain an upright position, getting ready to roll when the floor decides it's time to strike.
Fenroch readies his body to make contact with the floor, which they do, and the group blacks out.

END OF CHAPTER 16
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dark

Altalos orders his wyvern to slowly descend, keeping watch for any traps or dangers.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Rekekka

Chapter 17 - The Ruins of History

The group wakes up after the impact. So far, no one seems to be dead. Which is good.

"Unh... where are we now?" Priscilla asked.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"And how the heck did we survive that fall?" Asmund asks, standing up and dusting himself.

Dark

"No small amount of luck, I'd guess," Fenroch says, standing up and gathering the lockpicks that he'd dropped during the fall.

Dino

Verdun glances at the lockpicks and at Fenroch, then decides not to ask.

Rekekka

The ruins seems to be emanating a dim, luminescent light that seems to be catching they eyes of the adventurers. And there seems to be etchings on alot of the walls. The one thing that catches their attention the most is a large, smooth stone with some engravings. The stone seems to be reflecting the light of the ruins.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Verdun starts studying and sketching the etchings.

Dark

Fenroch looks at Verdun but says nothing.

Altalos's wyvern lands gently on the floor nearby. "Everyone alright?" He calls. (Altalos. Not the wyvern.)

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoVerdun starts studying and sketching the etchings.
The etchings look like something he has never seen before, but the seem familiar to some of the stuff he studied in Arcadia.

Quote from: DarkfireFenroch looks at Verdun but says nothing.

Altalos's wyvern lands gently on the floor nearby. "Everyone alright?" He calls. (Altalos. Not the wyvern.)

"Yeah, we are alright." Rebecca calls back.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund remembers Mangs and starts looking around for him and his own sword (which he lost in the fall).

NuclearArmadillo

"Where's Mangs?"
Anduin returns his current phantom, and summons an undamaged one.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"Where's Mangs?"
Anduin returns his current phantom, and summons an undamaged one.
Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund remembers Mangs and starts looking around for him and his own sword (which he lost in the fall).
Mangs is on the floor, still unconscious.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund quickly takes his sword and goes back to rejoin the others.

Dark

Fenroch edges over and looks to see if Mangs has anything worth stealing that he won't notice is gone.

NuclearArmadillo

Anduin fires a dark spell at Mangs.
"He's lucky that he'll die unconscious."

Rekekka

Quote from: DarkfireFenroch edges over and looks to see if Mangs has anything worth stealing that he won't notice is gone.
Unless you are fine with a javelin, not mich is there to steal.

Quote from: jji10dinoAsmund quickly takes his sword and goes back to rejoin the others.
"Woah, this place looks beautiful." Rebecca says, admiring the scenery.

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloAnduin fires a dark spell at Mangs.
"He's lucky that he'll die unconscious."
Anduin: 6
Mangs: 17-5 (unconscious.)

The spell somehow misses.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Verdun attempts to intercept Anduin's next spell with a light spell.

"Yeah." Asmund agrees, glancing at Rebecca.

NuclearArmadillo

Anduin continues to attack the unconscious Mangs, and has his phantom do the same.

Dark

"There's no need for that," Fenroch says, approaching Anduin. "He could be useful."

Rekekka

Quote from: Darkfire"There's no need for that," Fenroch says, approaching Anduin. "He could be useful."
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloAnduin continues to attack the unconscious Mangs, and has his phantom do the same.
Quote from: jji10dinoVerdun attempts to intercept Anduin's next spell with a light spell.

"Yeah." Asmund agrees, glancing at Rebecca.
This happens.
"Guys, what in the world are you doing?" Lucius says, "He already took a beating, we disarmed him, lets just leave him be."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"What he said." Verdun said, readying another light spell if Anduin attacks again.

Asmund turns to look at the others.

NuclearArmadillo

"Fine, but i'm definitely going to be pocketing his fancy sword."
Loot the blue-glowing sword

Dino

Asmund raises an eyebrow and raises the sword. "I already have it and we won't be keeping it."

NuclearArmadillo

(oops lmao )
"Alright, are we sure he won't cause any other problem?"