News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Adventure Camp

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Feb 25, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

You wake up in a tent with several other people. You have some supplies. You have no idea where you are, and no memory of anything that has happened beforehand. What will you do?

(Note: People will wake up in order of joining.)

No signup sheet, just ask.

**NEW** Everyone will have their own point of view, so instead of having to fish out the paragraph with your username so you can see what's going on, everyone's paragraph will have a colour - please tell me what colour yu would like when signing up. HTML Color Code would be easiest. If your colour is too similar to someone elses, I may ask you to pick a different colour.

Every player will share one file; they will all live in the same camp and have to work together to survive.

When we reach 7 players this will close and the file will be created.

Quote from: Spaces leftWolfslime123
Faressain
-
-
-
-
-
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Wolfslime123

[You have gained 1 joined player(s).]
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheTealWashableMarker

(finally, lol)

Accepted.

TheTealWashableMarker

Seeing as this game isn't very popular, do you think I should just make a file for just you to play in Wolf so you can stay somewhat entertained while we wait for other players?

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Yay okay! File for the two of you is nearly here...

TheTealWashableMarker

Made the file a little while ago - https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=327544.

By the way, Wolfslime123, I've added a new thing to the first post - please read it, then make a post about it.

Oh yeah, Faressain too of course.

objecty

I want to join

My color: Royal blue
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: BeagelI want to join

Nice. By the way, it would be handy if you could give me a HTML colour code so I know exactly what colour you want. If not I'll choose a colour similar to your choice.

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker

Nice. By the way, it would be handy if you could give me a HTML colour code so I know exactly what colour you want. If not I'll choose a colour similar to your choice.

theres a color called royal blue
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

I'll take crimson.

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Beagel

Oh okay, please make this more clear next time. After a few posts you will wake up.
Quote from: Smiley100PI'll take crimson.
Ah, small problem - Faressain has taken maroon, which looks quite similar to crimson. It may be confusing to have two very alike colours. It may be best to pick a different colour, but if you really want crimson it might work.

Starmeadows

It's fine; lime's my second choice haha

objecty

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerNice. By the way, it would be handy if you could give me a HTML colour code so I know exactly what colour you want. If not I'll choose a colour similar to your choice.

Oh okay, please make this more clear next time. After a few posts you will wake up.
Quote from: Smiley100PI'll take crimson.
Ah, small problem - Faressain has taken maroon, which looks quite similar to crimson. It may be confusing to have two very alike colours. It may be best to pick a different colour, but if you really want crimson it might work.
if it didn't exist I wouldn't pick it...
Thank you.

TheLetterThorn

Closing by request of topic owner.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)