News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destroy/Save The Vase

Started by laser314, Mar 05, 2014, 05:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Horns are not on the back.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

...There are even sharper spikes on the back!
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

joefarebrother

But the vase landed very gently onto them, so they don't damage it.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Rekekka

However, it begins to roll into some lava!
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

joefarebrother

I pour some water on it to turn it into obsidian

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Alex The JPEG

I take a chunk of obsidian and chuck it at the vase
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

I catch, make a wooden shaft, and shoot Alexphan with the arrow.
No more Obsidian chucking.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

Everything explodes, including the vase.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Wolfslime123

... in the simulation you're running
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Well, the sim worked! I'll chuck a block of obsidian at the vase.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheTealWashableMarker

I charm the vase to chuck a block of obsidian at you just before you throw it.

joefarebrother

I put the vase in front of you so it chucks obsidian at itself

TheTealWashableMarker

Except it doesn't, because I'm smart enough to include don't throw obsidian at yourself in the charm.

Tymewalk

I just dispel the charm and let the block of obsidian hurl itself into the vase.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheTealWashableMarker

Except blocks of obsidian aren't sentient. Plus you got rid of the charm so it doesn't throw obsidian anymore.

CellularData

(can you make each post independent of the others so you don't have to read multiple pages to understand one post? thanks)

I grab the vase from all of you and smash it at the ground.  It's going too fast for you to catch it, and if you did, it would probably shatter in your hand.

Wolfslime123

But you didn't know it would fall into 10 feet of memory foam.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CellularData

Inside a rapidly-moving trash compactor.

Tymewalk

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

(Beagel, I suggest you reread your signature for grammar errors.  :P)

Anyways, I punch the vase.

objecty

You were supposed to save the vase because I turned the trash compactor on...

Anyway, the vases in the trash compactor and the one DGC punched are decoys, I have the real vase.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

I turn off the power supply.  :P

objecty

ok let's reset because dgc is messing everything up I had the real vase you were supposed to try and destroy it

ok I have the vase and I try to destroy it so

I throw the vase out a window
Thank you.

joefarebrother

I catch the vase as it falls