News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

"(Me neither, but I saw some in the thing Mommy put the rainbow things that I spilled on the floor in.)"

"(Well, it looks like Lupus and Katrina are asleep. Kal, you fine with alfredo on rigatoni?)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

objecty

"('Kay. Noodles are nice and soft, which'll probably be nice for moving the kids to solid food.)"

She starts boiling some water, and gets the rigatoni out of the pantry, as well as some cheese out of the fridge for the alfredo sauce. And some broccoli.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Kal set the table while Leo paced around the house.

objecty

"(Do we have a re-heater?)"

"(What do you mean?)"

"(The food will be cold by the time Katrina and Lupus wake up.)"

"(... Yeah. It's called a microwave.)"
Thank you.

Faressain

Katrina woke up at smell of cooking food. "(W-what does mommy c-cook...?)"
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

"(What he said.)"

DownsGameClub

Wednesday finds his transmitter and attempts to call services.

Shpore

Quote from: Smiley100P"(What he said.)"
Yeah, they're learning way too quickly and easily. .-.

objecty

I'm going to imagine the above post was never posted.

"(Just get a car or something and drive him to the hospital if it doesn't work.)"
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Shpore

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloChin chin blows up the universe
It backfires and explodes chin chin. Beaker Guard! Get it today.

objecty

Dude pls don't troll

--

After Chin chin blows up the universe, the universe rebuilds itself exactly the same as it was before. No one knows it happened, but a few Pokémon feel disoriented for a moment.
Thank you.

Shpore

Quote from: Beagel

Dude pls don't troll

--

After Chin chin blows up the universe, the universe rebuilds itself exactly the same as it was before. No one knows it happened, but a few Pokémon feel disoriented for a moment.
I already deflected it .-.

Starmeadows

Leo waited for something to happen. Soon after her father changed her diaper, he was bored, as well.

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

And they ate.  Leo and Kal alike appreciated the food.

Faressain

Katrina mildly disliked flavour, but also somehow spilled some over herself and table.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

objecty

Gemini and Ashley liked the cheese.

"(Th-thank you Mommy!)"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Faressain

"(N-oth-hing...)"

Meanwhile Talessa was ready to visit Ashley.

objecty

Thank you.

Faressain

A housebell rung. Or as well, Talessa rung it.

"(Okay, Isabella, be nice to your cousins. That, you are aunt of them, doesn't mean, you can do freely things.)"
"(Oh? Okay?)"

objecty

*nieces and nephews

Ashley opened the door.
Thank you.