News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translator Stack

Started by Alex The JPEG, Aug 07, 2016, 09:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CellularData

Dumer, HTML applications. Roof. The behavior of the common language (HTML). You can conquer the world and my niece. Navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript and CSS.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Xenon

Dumer, HTML applications. Roof. The behavior of the common language (HTML). You can conquer the world and my niece. Navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript and CSS.

When we put the text on Google Translate, it says: Did you mean: Dumb for "Dumer".
to

Quiet, in HTML applications. The roof. The behavior of the common language (HTML). You can come to the conquest of Anita aunt. Air navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript and CSS.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

CellularData

HTML application. Roof. The behavior of the common language (HTML). You can come to my aunt Anita conquest. Air navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript and CSS.

The site I've been using (which only translates thru Japanese) is getting caught at this point.  Not sure if I can continue on much further without whatever you're doing modifying it a lot.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

HTML software in Rome. The ceiling. The behavior of the common language (HTML). Can you come to my aunt Anita. And air navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript, and CSS.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

ev3commander

I used bing to translate to danish
Translation 12

"HTML software in ROM. Ceiling. The behavior of the common language (HTML). You can get to my aunt Anita. And air navigation technology (CSS), JavaScript, and CSS."
I have regrets.

Alex The JPEG

Translation 13:

"Objected only to HTML software. Ceiling. Common working language (html). "My aunt Anita time. Many sharp, navigation technology (css), javascript and css."
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

Translation 14:

"Operation. Cable: use of a common language (HTML), see: my aunt is moving more complex JavaScript, CSS (CSS)."

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

15:
"Operation. Cable: use a common language (HTML), see: my aunt is moving much more complex JavaScript, CSS (CSS). "
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

16:
operation. Cable: Please use common language (HTML). My aunt is running much more complicated JavaScript, CSS (CSS).
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

17. on veisele. Keveli: it was on vakayagataka in the vu mai on vosa and kilai levu (HTML). Tinaqu and cici vakalevu Bilal on JavaScript, CSS (CSS).

(Oops... I selected Fijian and it recognized it as Portuguese.)
Thank you.

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: Beagel(Oops... I selected Fijian and it recognized it as Portuguese.)
Don't worry, it's bad translator stack, so this is perfectly acceptable ;)
I put this in Translation Party to get
"veisele. Eveli: vaaagataa vu Mai, Bosa, ilai Island (HTML). Tinaqu and Sisi vakalevu JavaScript and CSS (CSS) Bilal."

Using auto-correct, we get our Translation 18:
"selective. Believe: Yamagata cu Mai, Boas, ilia Island (HTML). Aquatint and Sis Kalevala JavaScript and CSS (CSS) Bill."

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

Translation 19:

"The way choice. words: Yamagata Shostakovitch, boa, and run block ((html).) aquatint sister Kalevala javascript and css ((css)) I see."

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

Translation 20:

"Selection of Denmark, loose. recap: (.). (html)). Boa Yamagata, Shostakovitch, sister aquatint css javascript Kalevala execution block ((css))."

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

edward789121

21:
The election of Denmark, loose. Recap: (.). (HTML)). Boa Yamagata, Shostakovich, sister aquatint CSS JavaScript to block the implementation of the Kalevala ((CSS)).
mod share | intforums << please visit them, my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch.
my scratch account
my github account
EdCoin
my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch, so please join //forums.thegt.org, and tell GeonoTRON2000 I referred you, and we will both gain 50 fish there.

red herring

"Elections in Denmark, free. Repetition. (.). (HTML)). Boa-Yamagata, Shostakovich,"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Xenon

"The Russian elections, free. Repeat. (.). (HTML)). Yamagata-feather boa, Shostakovich,"
Road to 5K posts:

Alex The JPEG

"Elections in Russia is free of charge. Repetition. (.). (HTML)). Yamagata Lance, Dmitri Shostakovich,"

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Xenon

- Freedom fighter Russian bear. (;) :( HTML)). - Yamagata, Shostakovich,
Road to 5K posts:

Alex The JPEG

- Russian bear has released a warrior. (?) :( HTML)). - Yamagata, Shostakovich,

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

- The Russian bear has sent a hero stack. (?) Sad HTML)). - Yamagata, Shostakovich,

Alex The JPEG

Russia always Hero stack. (html poor;)).) dmitry shostakovich, yamagata--

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Xenon

Ukrainian hero factor. (Invalid HTML) :)) Yamagata-- Shostak, when Jose Vittore
Road to 5K posts:

TheTealWashableMarker

Ukraine hero factor. (Invalid HTML) :) Black Tickle - Shosutaku Jose Vitor

Alex The JPEG

31 (using Translation Party and Autocorrect)
Ukraine's hero factor. (Invalid HTML) tickle the black smile Shakeout Jose Vito

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

Ukraine hero factor. Kusugu (invalid HTML) shakeout Black smile Jose Vito