News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Awkward Tower

Started by Karanrimé, Oct 10, 2016, 02:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

151. The Bus to McDonalds
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Alex The JPEG

152. The Bus to gym
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

154. Your evil twin
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

DownsGameClub

(Isn't imfhis supposed to a tower of floors/rooms, not people?)
155. Family apartments

TheTealWashableMarker

156. Single person apartments

findanegg

157: The store that wasn't there yesterday
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CellularData

158. The store that was there yesterday, but is not here today

BaconAndEggs1

159. The store that is here today, but not tomorrow.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

TheTealWashableMarker

160. The store that will be here tomorrow, but not today.

CellularData

161. A room full of stupid people who get confused by the floors below them (So most of my algebra class would be in there)

TheTealWashableMarker

162. A room full of geniuses

Wolfslime123

164. A group who can't count but was told to find the 163 room anyway
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

DownsGameClub

???
165. CNN Newsroom, TBG Land

TheTealWashableMarker

?????????????

166. The room of ultimate confusion

CellularData

166. The room of people that have stopped the confusion by revealing that floors 164-166 are misnumbered, and actually floors 163-165.

Dino

Nope, it's actually 167. ^^^

CellularData

168. A room full of people that are correct.  (You are incorrect, someone intentionally skipped a level to be annoying and for whatever reason TBGers are amazing at not fixing mis-counting, and then when someone DOES fix it, they immediately fix it back.)

Dino

That's what suppose to happen! We don't automatically go to the post count, we go previous number + 1.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoThat's what suppose to happen! We don't automatically go to the post count, we go previous number + 1.
Which happens to be the post count.

Anyways...

Floor 170: A group of people who exist, as opposed to floor 169, which does not exist.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: jji10dinoThat's what suppose to happen! We don't automatically go to the post count, we go previous number + 1.

Anyways...

Floor 170: A group of people who exist, as opposed to floor 169, which does not exist.
Nope, because of this and the posts I made on this very page.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: Tymewalk

Anyways...

Nope, because of this and the posts I made on this very page.
OK, in that case, scratch that.

Floor 169: A room of people who say the count is now starting from 169 to end the confusion.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheTealWashableMarker

Floor 171: A room of people smart enough to realise Wolfslime123 left room 163 out on purpose.

Quote from: Wolfslime123164. A group who can't count but was told to find the 163 room anyway

Dino

...I'm very confused.

findanegg

Floor 172: One of those gyroscope things that they use to prepare astronauts
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.