News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Lands Of Conquest [A territory capture game that will become an MFG]

Started by Karanrimé, Feb 21, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

*sigh*

This was way too ambitious for me to run... Sort of.

The map itself is the problem. It's too GERSH DERN BIG.
This means that this Game will not continue. However, This will become an MFG once I can post it, with 16x16 maps and three separate games. I do not know how I will continue the Discord room with this, but I know it will lessen the game time and the workload on me. Plus, with files running independently from each other, a Game will receive updates more easily.

I am also Ditching the NPCS and Yellow Team. This will further reduce the workload on me and increase my ability to start games with fewer players.

I regret destroying this game, but I realize I am putting too much work on myself.

Thank you for understanding.

The MFG can be found here: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=325856
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Quote from: TBGChildGamer...

*sigh*

This means that this Game will not continue. However, This will become an MFG once I can post it, with 16x16 maps and three separate games. I do not know how I will continue the Discord room with this, but I know it will lessen the game time and the workload on me. Plus, with files running independently from each other, a Game will receive updates more easily.

I am also Ditching the NPCS and Yellow Team. This will further reduce the workload on me and increase my ability to start games with fewer players.

I regret destroying this game, but I realize I am putting too much work on myself.

The MFG can be found here: [once I have it ready]
Well.

. . .Told you.  :P

Karanrimé

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: TBGChildGamer...

*sigh*

The MFG can be found here: [once I have it ready]
Well.

. . .Told you.  :P
I'm sure that three separate maps for a total of 3/16 of the initial map space will make the workload a lot less.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;